Part 2 :l

*Later gray and juvia are on the train together*
Juvia's view
After I agreed to go on the job with gray-Sama, Lucy seemed happier like she was getting joy out of me excepting a quest. While on the other hand gray seemed depressed.
The first place me and gray went after we left the guild was gray's house.
When I walked in I noticed pictures on his bed side table.
The pictures were of Lyon, ur, ultear and  one of him, me and silver(his father) seeing that one picture made me cry when gray-Sama heard my heavy tears hitting the tan carpet in his room he first got mad after he realized why he hugged me and told me it would be ok. After it he told me to NEVER bring it up and just forget about it.
Well aside from earlier nothing different has happened yet I still feel exhausted from the day so far.
I lay my head down on grays lap as my eyes start to close into my mind. Soon I am asleep.
Gray's view
As I'm looking out of the window as we are on the train sitting next to each other I feel something hit my lap it shocks me at first as I about yell but when I look down I notice the cute curly locks of blue hair.
WAIT CUTE WTF AM I THINKING JUVIA IS NOT CUTE!!
Well honestly she's adorable and that's that.
I start running my cold fingers through her soft damp strands of rain blue hair. As I slowly drift off into a slumber of warmth.

Hey guy's sorry this chapter is so short it's finals today and Tomorrow so I'm kinda on a tight schedule but part 3 will be done soon. Love ya all! 💙❄️☔️😅