Part 5 :3 cute moments

Grays view
Man I really screwed up yesterday I thought hugging her would make her happy. But it didn't.
My legs are killing me I've been up ALL NIGHT walking around town looking for juvia I'm so worried about her.
To be honest juvia isn't that bad what so ever. This may be weird but I actually really like hanging out not just around her but with her. Before we went on the job Mira was teasing me about juvia it annoyed me so much so I chose to ask about a job well Lucy was the one to ask I was gonna ask her but then I got nervous.
Next time I see juvia I'm gonna apologize for hugging her I just wanted to feel her arms around mine and I wanted to feel her warmth.
I hope juvia is ok because if she's not I'm not gonna be.
Juvia's view
As my eyes are touched by the summer sun light I awake but as I sit up I remember last night and what caused it.
I layed back down thinking about Collin.
As his image comes into my mind so does my troubling memories of him. Shortly the tears start drowning my smile again.
Grays view
As I'm walking in the backside of town I hear a young beautiful cry of a woman. Wait I know that voice that's juvia's sweet voice!
I follow the sound of distress until I am met face to face with juvia rolled in a ball of tears.
When so noticed my presence she quickly grabbed me pulled my closer and hugged me.
I decide to sit down next to her.
When I did she plummeted me to the ground hugged me and apologized.
Of course I decided to accept her apology and as she started to talk about her troubles with a man named Collin. All I did was protect her from judgement and hold her head close to my chest.
When she was done telling all she wanted to say about Collin she passed out from tiredness in my arms.
Once I knew she was asleep I kissed her on the forehead and mutter 3 words to her as I to drifted off to sleep.

Ok I know it's too soon for the romantic stuffz but I cant wait this might be my last part for a day or 2 but hey I wrote 3 parts tonight so I'm doing ok well enough of the words hope you enjoy my story love ya and thanks for the support I'm not gonna lie I might need it 😎☔️❄️💙