Part 6

Juvia's view
As slumber is overwhelming me a loud sound wakes me up.
I quickly open my eyes and go to look around as I see a tall woman creeping towards me with a loaded gun.
I panic and scream trying to wake gray up.
But he isn't responding to anything. I shake him screaming begging him to wake up then I realize he isn't breathing he has no pulse. My beloved gray sama is now just a corpse. I lay there still begging him to just wake up.
The lady gets up close to him and quickly wraps her hands around my neck as she chokes me pulls me up in the air and throws me in a vehicle of some sort.
As I lay there feeling lifeless the bumps of the ride launch me up and down.
As the bumping continues my eyes start to shake as the dark cage fades to lights.
I sit up to see around me just to realize I'm in grays beloved strong arms. He is carrying me bride style as I think of the word bride my mind starts to fill with images of me and gray but the soon fade away to another person. It is at that time I fully realize all of the stuff before was just a nightmare.
When gray notices my well awake self he panics blushes and sets me down.
Grays view
As juvia awakens I set her down and embarrassed to all living hell I turn my face away from hers.
Dammit I kinda wish she didn't wake up her in my arms felt so perfect.
Like a puzzle with one missing piece just found the last one.
When I think of the story she told me this morning about the guy named Collin I just wanted to hold her forever to protect her so he shall never lay his hands on the beauty her.
I don't care what anyone says or does all I want is her.
Oh shit what's going on with me.
I feel like I'm falling off a dark Clift but every time her hands touch mine I feel saved.
I just want her in my arms, her lips on mine and her body wrapped around me.
All I want is everything so with a request like that I shall never get what I want.
I need to just drop it. She just makes me feel alive.

Ok any feedback you wanna give I'll take thanks for reading, next part will be out soon thank you all.