Part 3 enjoy :D

Nobody view
As the sun starts to set gray wakes up to realize his clothes are gone and his face is trapped in a tight space.
Grays view
This space is so warm and squishy.
I move my head to see that I'm laying my face in juvias cleavage!!
I suddenly shout at her to get her breasts away from my face.
"What?" She questions with a fresh tired tone in her soft voice.
As she realizes what has happened her face goes bright red almost as bright as erza's hair.
She panics about it and starts crying with apologies streaming out of her mouth.
I felt bad for her so I decided to tell her it was alright.
After she calms down we realize we are almost at our stop.
While looking at juvia for a minute I notice a tear rolling down her cold face.
"Juvia what's wrong?" I question trying my best to sound sweet and calm so she feels safer.
"I..it..it's just th..that I keep thinking about an old "friend" I saw the other day" she says pulling out the air quotations as she says the word friend.
The tone of her voice the look on her face and her whole body presentation makes me feel a bit nervous. But I push my feelings aside to try to help her with her tears. "Is that a good thing?" I ask with hesitation striking down my throat.
Juvia's view
As he asks that question worry starts to drown all hopes of ever sharing my old story.
My heart starts to race as I answer his question with a simple "NO".
I can tell he is about to ask about it so I quickly wipe my stupid tears away look at him smile as brightly as I can and mutter the words "I'm ok though" off my quivering lip.
Then by all luck and hope in the world we are at our stop.
Grays view
I notice juvia seems different at the moment she seems so broken inside at this exact moment.

TO BE CONTINUED
OK I PROMISE TO GET THE NEXT PART OUT ASAP. SINCE FINALS ARE OVER I HAVE MORE TIME IN MY SCHEDULE AND I MIGHT GET THE NEXT PART IN TONIGHT OR EVEN TOMORROW BUT LIKE ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY! 😻💙❄️☔️💕