Felix theories !

Hello miraculers ! So Felix ended season 3 , though it was supposed to be Miracle Queen , but whatever . But I do think that both Felix and Miracle Queen give an ending to season 3 since there are so many mysteries that we are waiting for an answer hopefully in season 4 . And to be honest .... It felt like season 3 started and ended at the same time , I just look back and it's like it passed so fast though all of us know that it's not true . Fortunately , season 3 and 4 won't have a long time difference between season 1 and 2 so that's good !

Now ... AnimeMadWoman had an overload of theories yesterday and wow ! But I mean she does have a point . She first mentioned the rings and that it was kinda mysterious that they were paying so much attention to the rings and the name of Twin Rings is suspicious , so she says that maybe they will play an important role which I totally agree . Then she said that Felix could be the next Hawk Moth and there are a lot of points for this . First of all , he is so sneaky , I mean he got Gabriel's ring without even noticing ! Also he is like a freaking ninja , like Nathalie , I mean wow !!! And of course he is super smart , he knows how to trick people and of course how to make people feel confused , angry and sad , I mean ... That guy just appeared and he akumatized three characters at once ! In his first appearence ! So I believe this 100% , it has a super big point . Also he helped Hawk Moth , he wanted to get the miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir for Hawk Moth ! But of course ... I'm sure he would keep them for himself ... Also AnimeMadWoman said that it seemed like it was a plan of Felix to get the ring and that he knew his mother wanted to give it to him . 

I am kinda confused though ... Does he really like Adrien or did he do this so he wouldn't screw up again ? It looked really real though , so maybe he doesn't mean harm to Adrien , but again he is a really good actor ! I mean , thank Bug he is not at Lila's level yet because I can't deal with two Lilas !!! Just NO ! I hope he is just a light version of Lila ... Anyways , thanks AnimeMadWoman , make sure to follow her ! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !