Theories because why not ?

Hello miraculers ! So in some days it will be like a month I haven't written , and I still haven't found new spoilers so I thought of theories , because this book is for theories as well . The theories have to do with the mysteries this season brought us , especially in the last episodes that were released ! 

First one will be the one that is the oldest ... Who will be the next Hawk Moth ? The main suspects are Lila and Felix , for different reasons . Let's start with Lila , since she exists longer than Felix in the show . Lila could be the next Hawk Moth , because she already helps Gabriel , we don't know if she knows he is Hawk Moth , but there are high possibilities actually and she hates everyone but Adrien and well , that's kinda of Gabriel's point as well , he does this for Adrien and Emilie , but of course when he finds out Chat's identity he won't be that happy and will be against him as we saw in Chat Blanc , and I think Lila would have the same reaction , Adrien is already mad at her and Lila has difficulties to make Adrien be with her and he annoys her when he talks about her lying , or about Ladybug , or about Marinette . Lila never understood her mistake , continued lying , and she wanted to get akumatized like crazy ! I mean , I kinda feel that in the future he will try to understand what a miraculous is and the powers that each of them have , especially the moth one , I just feel that she will get heartbroken from Adrien and will just try to make this life a nightmare for everyone . She is never truly happy , but what she wants the most is Adrien and if Adrien says no when she confesses she will break completely and go crazy , especially if she finds out he is Chat Noir , I mean that's when she will loose her sanity 100% . So I just feel that maybe she will be the next Hawk Moth if she looses everything that can keep her happy . Though she is already evil and she already helps Hawk Moth with his evil plans somehow . She is a really good lier , she can predict every move of the enemy and if she fails she will cover it with a lie and she will win again . So she would be a good Hawk Moth , maybe one of the best . She also has a hate for all the superheroes , but especially Ladybug and she thinks that Paris was way better when heroes didn't exist so her point as a Hawk Moth may be that heroes should die and then she will stop harming people , aslo she would probably use the wish for Adrien to love her and be together forever . I mean that makes sense and Lila is clearly a character that will help villains no matter what , until of couse she finally realizes that she was wrong . Lila would clearly be that president from The Incredibles that bannished superheroes ! On the other hand we have Felix . Felix is a new character but we needed just an episode to see his intentions . We don't know for sure if he likes Adrien , but we know that he dislikes Gabriel and Gabriel dislikes him as well . The whole hatte started from the twin rings that we will talk about later on . Felix is also a lier , but not the exact type as Lila . Also he hasn't really showed hate for the superheroes , although he volunteered to help Hawk Moth , but maybe it would turn out to be an action of betrayal after some minutes . Felix betrays people , he can't compete Lila in lying for now , but he is clever and learns everything about the enemy , something that Lila clearly doesn't , because she knows nothing about Marinette's personal life , while Felix learnt all about Adrien in just some seconds . Being the next Hawk Moth , means being a better one , because it's been so many years and Gabriel is getting beaten by 14 years old teens . Felix knows how to steal , I mean he stole the ring without Gabriel noticing by just a handsake ! If he finds out that Gabriel is Hawk Moth he will take the moth miraculous with no difficulty . For now he seems like he kinda likes Adrien so if he was Hawk Moth , of course he would search for the second ring , but maybe he would try to make Adrien be in his side . We still don't know much for Felix , but he has showed us that he has possibilities to be the next Hawk Moth . The main difference between Lila and Felix is that Lila would probably get the miraculous because Gabriel would give it to her and Felix would get it because he stole it from Gabriel . If you thought I forgot Chloe in all of this , then you were wrong I didn't . After he failure I don't think Gabriel would give her his miraculous , but I feel like he would bugging him to give it to her . But of course we have a spoiler of adult Chloe with the bee miraculous , so if Thomas Astruc doesn't erase that then Chloe couldn't possibly be the next Hawk Moth . Of course if he does erase it , Chloe already hate superheroes , especially Ladybug , she is kinda selfish so she would seek for the wish , buttttt I think she would wish for her happiness ... I mean , I feel like Chloe was really happy when she was Queen Bee and she didn't want to end , because she felt alive that way and free and she was also famous for something she did and not her dad from just being a mayor . Chloe is from those mysterious characters that act mean , but they are just hurt . Of course Chloe should realize her mistakes first and then she will gain the trust of Ladybug again , of course she can't give her the miraculous often 'cause everyone knows her identity , except from Felix who is from England , soooo.... If Felix is the new Hawk Moth , Chloe will use the bee miraculous again . Chloe's personality is hard to understand , so it's 50/50 if she'll help the evil or be hero . 

Next theory is the twin rings . And honestly I don't know what makes them so important , the mother of  Felix wants them back and Felix took the one and had an evil smile . It might be just a family thing and maybe they wanted it for emotional reasons , but Felix is really not helping that theory with that smirk at the end ... We learn that there's also a story . It will probably talk about twins . Maybe they have a little magic in them , maybe it's just a myth that no-one believes except from Felix who thinks those rings are powerful . Remember what Bunnix said ? Ladybug in the furture defeats 2 villains that happened to be twins . If Felix is the next Hawk Moth he will probably think that since Ella and Etta are twins ,he'll akumatize them orrrrrrrrr , he will get both rings and with the next Mayura he will make their sentimonsters which of course will be twins , because it's twin rings . Since there will be a next Hawk Moth then a next Mayura will show up probably . So maybe Felix will be Hawk Moth and Lila may be Mayura . What we know for the twin rings for now is nothing , since we never really learnt the story . Gabriel knows something about them as well , or he doesn't want to loose them because they remind him of when Emilie was awake . 

Next theory is for the peacock miraculous . At the end of the final episode of season 3 , Miracle Queen , we find out that Gabriel somehow fixxed the peacock miraculous . We don't know how though , but we know that Nathalie is in a terrible condition after using it before it's fixxed and after Stormy Weather 2 , we learnt that Emilie had the same symptoms with Nathalie and that Adrien is worried , so we know for sure 100% that Emilie is in a coma because of this , I mean ... We already knew ... But still... But now that it's fixxed , what will happen ? Will that mean that Nathalie won't get even worse after using it ? She already have the coughter so in order that she wouldn't get worse Gabriel doesn't let her to use that miraculous , though the coughter gets worse and worse , so maybe her pain will stop won't continue now that it's fixxed ? I don't know , what we know is that since it's not broken the next Mayura won't have problems so the sentimosters will be more . 

That's for now , I hope I find more spoilers ! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !