Movie's and football special's spoilers

Hello miraculers ! I know I'm super late , but it was kinda hard to see Instagram and the spoilers , and this is exactly why , I'll have to describe the images , because it takes way too long for Instagram to load . 

So they released some pictures that have to do with the movie , but it's like drawings and I don't know if they give us a hint of anything like that . Basically , at least the ones I have seen have to do with pegions is a way ? Like Chat Noir is holding them and seems happy and like he is singing which makes me ask this question ... Didn't he have an allergy on feathers ? Like as soon as I saw the picture , I thought of that XD There's an another that we see Marinette happy and some pegions flying away . Oh wait my cousin just sent me more (thanks cousin that probably isn't reading this XD) Okay so there's a picture with Hawk Moth , but like... It's like he controls all the akumas and there's red lightings that draw a red butterfly (I guess reference to Skarlet Moth ?) and Ladybug and Chat Noir are ready to fight him . Then there's a picture with Ladybug and Chat Noir in the Louvre , then there's another one that shows them dancing under the moon which I guess matches with the song , then there's a picture of Stoneheart and Ladybug and Chat Noir are fighting him and finally there's a picture that Ladybug makes everything back to normal . I would love to show you , but I'm writing from my laptop and I can't really get the pictures , unless I wait for Instagram to load which takes forever to load and I still have to do homework , check all the notifications , reply to comments if I can so I won't open my laptop one day and see that I have more than 100 notifications , which actually happened one day and I couldn't see everything because it wouldn't show me more than 20 , so if you have written a comment and I haven't replied it's because I either don't know how to answer to that or because it wouldn't load . 

Last spoiler that I have is that Thomas Astruc said that there will be a football special episode . He also showed us a picture of a character , but made sure we wouldn't see his face . He said that maybe French people may recognize him and that he wears that best shirts in the world and if there are any French readers he wears a green shirt , with little balls of the sport which are the centre of the five-leaf clovers his shirt has . 

Those are the spoilers I could find , and pretty sure I found them wayyyyyyyyyy later than their release , but at this point there aren't many things I can do about it , most of you know how slow the internet is now that everyone is in quarantine and in front of their screens . If you haven't seen it already , I said in the conversations that I won't be uploading that much except if I have a really good connection . Today is faster than the other days so that's why I picked today to publish this part , however this doesn't mean that I won't be around Wattpad whenever the wi-fi is slow , I took this desicion , because the making of some stories take much time and with the slow connection it may take more hours to publish . Plus I also want to be with my family now that we are all closed in our houses , so writing a part of a story that may take hours to be completed , also keeps me away from enjoying the time of being together with my family . After all before quarantine I didn't see them much and now it's my chance . I do hope though that next time a spoiler is released I can be just in time to publish something about it , because being late sucks . That's for now , stay safe at home . Stay miraculous ! Bug out !