twenty: hi, it's daddy.

HI IT'S DADDY

I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE

I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE

THE WINTER MONTHS have almost past on. spring is awakening and coming into bloom. it's april now, the baby will be born in less than two months. and that was fucking terrifying to think about.

APRIL

we had the chance to find out the gender in january, deciding against it was the dumbest ever. we wanted to find out at birth, and i truly did think that would've been an amazing idea. but now, right now, i am sick of calling my baby IT. we can't decide on a name either, which is annoying.

ashton just cannot makeup his dumbass mind. ever since he got into college, all he talks about is how excited he is for it. there are times where i feel like he's forgotten that i'm having a baby.

"hey, how are you feeling today?" maizy knocked on the doorframe of my bed room. the swelling on her face had gone only a little bit; the bruising only got darker.

"Maiz, shouldn't i be asking you that?" she sat beside me and held my hand, shaking her head no. i hate Elias, honestly. he found out she told some people about how he treats her, and went crazy on her. i've never seen someone so beat up in my whole life. yet she's still with him.

"i know you're with satan still," she chuckled. "but finnie is flying in tonight. so is everyone else, but you two took a liking to each other."

maizy's cheeks turned a red blush shade. she couldn't hide it that she didn't feel a certain way about finneas. and if i knew anything about my best friend, he felt a certain way too.

"are we picking them up?"

"maybe."

she placed her hand on my slightly large belly and rubbed it gently. she told me once that she loved feeling the baby kick, so every chance Maizy got she would lay her hands on my pregnant belly and feel around a bit.

"oh, did you feel that one!"

"yes, maizy. the child is inside of me." she sat there with her hand in the same spot for a few minutes longer.

being pregnant and in high school was something i got used to after awhile. people said awful things, and they still do. it just gets easier to ignore. i had a lot of supportive teachers and faculty members on my side. even students i didn't know helped me out a lot.