[ Haganezuka x reader ] swordsmiths

Haganezuka... He's a very simple man. Break his swords and prepare to face his knife. he loves nothing more than his swords except... One person. (Y/n)...

(Y/n) was the first person that found interest in swords. Haganezuka loved the way she looked at his swords. When others looked at his swords. He felt almost nothing but when it comes to her, his heart fills with pride.

Although... He hasn't seen her in 2 years. He only went there to give her younger brother's nichirin sword and stayed there for a few days. He never would have thought that he would meet the love of his life. Of course love at first sight does not happen but during that few days he grew interest in (Y/n)..

He still remembered the first meeting
Like it was yesterday her soft (h/l)(h/c)
... Her angelic smile... and the fact that she was only at her early 30's-
[Haganezuka p.o.v]

Just another day of traveling great. Now I need to meet another brat that only cares about revenge and blah blah blah. I swear if he breaks my sword.. I'll kill him.

After a few hours of walking, I finally reached the village. There was a boy with short white hair and yellow eyes standing at the gate of the village. " I'm Rusuko yaminachi Are you the swordsmith that's gonna give me my sword ? " He asked sternly. How rude youngsters are these days. We walked to his house and I passed him the sword.

I explained to him what a nichirin sword is as he unsheathed his sword. The sword turned to the colour blue. Not interesting at all I've seen multiple of those. He then felt the blade of the sword. "Woah this blade is strong" hmpf of course because I made it. " But... It doesn't feel that powerful as Ms. (L/N)'s swords" I turned to him with a furious aura. THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE MAKES BETTER SWORDS THAN I DO.

" WHO IS THIS MS

" WHO IS THIS MS.(L/N)? HOW COULD SOMEONE MAKE BETTER SWORDS THAN ME? TAKE ME TO HER NOW" I yelled continually poking his cheek.

"S-stop please! I didn't say she made better swords than you calm down!"

"JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS A BETER ATTRIBUTE OF YOUR SWORD ALREADY MAKES ME FURIOUS TAKE ME TO HER NOW!"

"Fine!! Please stop poking me." He pleaded.

___________________________________

We stood in front of a small shack on the nearby hill. Rusuko knocked on the door.

"Ms. (L/N)! Someone's here to see you!"

I heard footsteps towards the door and as soon as the door opened I started yelling.

"LET ME SEE YOUR SWORDS! THERE IS NO WAY YOUR SWORDS ARE BETTER THAN- " I cut myself off

"mine..." I softly said. A beautiful girl with a familiar (h/l) (h/c) answered the door.

"Haganezuka-san..? " She spoke.. No it can't be she's supposed to be at (village name) why is she here?

"(Y/n) San ? " I said. She then opened the door wider "let's go in and talk instead." She said with a kind smile. Thank God I had a mask or else she would have seen my red face.

She made tea and explained why she was here.

"After you left, I went to learn how to make swords on my own. (B/N) became too busy to be in the house so I was quite bored. Then I grew a love for sword making and weaponery and it became a job for me. The first sword I ever made was actually inspired by you! Since um.. you were the reason why I grew interest in swords.. " she said with a blush spread across her face. She took out a sword that was in a case that had the same design as my robe. she took the sword out and the handle of the sword had a Floral wind chime guard and a light blue handle. It was a perfect sword... She put the sword back and handed it to me.

"This is for you haganezuka San.. as a thank you for being my inspiration"

I took the sword in my hand and I felt powerful. Is this what my swords are lacking? Definitely.

"thank you...Say [y/n]..." I said as I looked up at her

"Hm?"

"How would you like to become my partner?"

She looked at me with her signature angelic smile that made my heart race.

"Sure!"

[A/N owo Ive been having this idea since I saw haganezuka. Hope you enjoyed it!]