ANGST [ giyuu x reader ] Sorry

[ a/n don't worry this is a happy ending one] [ recommend song while listening. : When the party's over by Billie eilish ]

You were always next to giyuu's side and he appreciated you. Although he always had that cold side of him. Maybe he did same some harsh words but you got over it quickly.

You were the only reason that shinobu stop teasing him about having no friends.

But...

That one day ruined everything.

You were having a bad mood since you had alot of things to do for the other pillars. You didn't want to let anyone down, fearing that they'll be sort of disappointed. So you did it anyways. Once you were done, Automatically you received a new mission with giyuu. Leaving the room messy, filled with notes and work. You couldn't reject the mission because it's your job and you don't want to let your parents down after their deaths.

You were tired and exhausted. Giyuu failed to notice that. You became distracted many time and giyuu had to save your ass. You did land multiple powerful blows on stronger demons but your performance was not as perfect or excellent as the other previous missions.

" [Y/N]! Get yourself together!"

"S-sorry.."

Finally the mission was complete,You couldn't focus at all. You couldn't even use your breaths anymore. You were covered in demon blooded and small scars. Giyuu hasn't said anything.

Once both of you reached your estate. He stopped you.

"What's wrong you with you today? Why were you so useless in the mission? You could have got killed!" He burst out.

"S-sorry giyuu I'm just tired- "

"Tired? You think all of us aren't ? You shouldn't use that as an excuse. If you can't handle the workload then you should quit being a hashira. No wonder you were so weak to even protect your parents." He straight-fowardly said.

Your heart broke. The man you've trusted with your life, lost faith in you.

"Is that true.. I'm gonna go now" you quickly said and sprinted away leaving giyuu stunned.

"w-wait! I didn't mean to say that.." by the time he apologized, you were already gone. "DAMMIT!"

__after 4 days of the incident_________

Everyone has been trying to get you out of your room even sanemi. Every single day you lay in your bed and cry. Basically the only thing you do now. You haven't eaten anything from the incident. At least you drank water.. Everyone but giyuu has came to your estate and try to get you out. You were absolutely not ok.

You tried to distract yourself but yet your mind wanders off to giyuu...

Oyakata-sama called for a meeting. Everyone but you showed up.

"Children... Where's [y/n] ?" He asked as he tried to locate the [h/l] [h/c] girl.
Everyone turned to giyuu ,who just looked down.

"Mind telling me what happened", he asked

Rengoku decided explain the situation. As he was explaining ,Giyuu was shaking, Mitsuri was tearing up, rengoku didnt have his normal smile, uzui didnt feel flamboyant, Sanemi gripped the table, muichiro leaned his head on the table with his hair covering his face. Obanai was doing the same thing as sanemi but his pet snake was trying to comfort him. Shinobu didn't fake any emotion. Gyomei closed his eyes and silently prayed for you Every pillar was guilty of something.

" I should've asked her to polish my report! I'm sorry" Mitsuri cried

"I shouldn't have asked [y/n] to train with me... If she didnt train she would have more time to do her work..." Sanemi confessed

Every pillar confessed one by one..

"Giyuu you should fix this yourself.." oyakata said.

_________________________

Giyuu knocked on [Y/N] door. Her servent, Shironai, answered. "Oh it's you. Please go away we don't need you to hurt [Y/n] sama anymore" she said but shinobu stopped her

"Shinorai let him in." She sternly said
And looked at giyuu

"Bring [y/n] back." She said and walked away. [Y/N] was like her older sister. She reminded shinobu of kanae.

"[Y/n], I'm coming in..." He said as he walked in. There stood an empty [y/n]
His stoic mask fell and was replaced with a guilty expression.

" [Y/n].... I-"

"Sorry." You interruppted giyuu.

"Sorry for being a useless partner. I'm sorry I'm sorry" you continuously apologise until he hugged you.

"I should be the one saying sorry.. I shouldn't have said anything to you. You are the best partner I could ask for. You are my only friend. Please forgive me...I miss you so much. I miss your smile. I miss your "good mornings" and "good nights" everyday. I'm so sorry. I miss you. Hate me all you want but please stop starving yourself .I can't bare to see the person I love like this"he paused and pulled away from the hug to look at you.

His usual emotionless eyes was filled to the brim with regret and sadness.

"you.. you just reminded me so much of him.. I already lost everyone... I can't bare to lose you too. I just want to be strong enough to protect you.. I can't bare to let you die under my care... I felt so guilty.. all those words, I didn't mean any of them.. I was just angry at myself.. so please... Please understand..I'm so sorry" he explained

"Of course I would..... Don't worry I forgive you." You answered with a soft smile..

God he hasn't smiled in years but this was that occasion that he had to. He hugged you tightly and burried he face into your neck Oh how he missed your scent. Oh how he missed your warmth.

"Thank you [y/n]."

_____________

[A/n guys let me explain, the only reason why he commented the "too weak" was because 'YOU' reminded him when HE was too weak. basically he was scolding you because that was how he had to grow up, in his case it was for your own good ]