better not.( sanemi x reader) Alive ending

Alive ending!
_______________

"Y/N..../N PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE"

You could hear faint screams which seems familiar.

You were confused. Didn't you kill yourself already?

You regained consciousness. You could faintly see sanemi getting dragged out of the room by the hashiras.

"Sanemi get out she needs to rest." Rengoku calmly said as sanemi almost slapped him.

After getting sanemi out, you decided to let shinobu know you're awake

"S-shinobu..." You spoke is hoarse voice.

"[Y/n]! You're alive! You stupid girl why did you do that. Did you know how much we were worried about you!" She cried helplessly on your shoulder. All the hashira's tried to visit or even convince oyakata sama to let you go, but they were either too busy or forced to go out.

"I'm sorry shinobu. Thank you for saving me."

She softly smiled. "I'm glad you're alive as well..."

You look down to see a huge gash in your stomach, the one you created from your attempt. The emptiness and sadness you felt that day came back. Knowing you wouldn't be able to see the sunlight again soon. You enjoyed your stay at the butterfly estate.

You decided to keep your presence a secret. Neither did sanemi nor the other hashiras knows your awake.

Oyakata sama was glad you're alive and apologized he put you through so much because he didn't trust you and he was just afraid you might go on rampage mode. You forgive him and still respected him.

Oyakata gathered everyone to the front court again.

" Oyakata sama what are we doing here in the middle of night? Is there an important mission" Uzui asked.

He shook his head " no we're welcoming back our fellow hashira.."

You quietly stepped out of the shadow. As soon sanemi saw you he stood up from kneeling and dashed towards to you.

" YOU DUMB IDIOT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS I THOUGHT I COULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. I MADE A MISTAKE I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID SUCH THINGS TO YOU..I-im so sorry" He yelled as he hugged with tears streaming down his face.

Your heart filled with relief and regret. Relief that he didn't hate you. And regret for causing so much trouble.

" I know...sanemi.... " you hugged him back.

" I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" he whispered, regret lingering in his voice "Please...Don't ever leave me again you idiot..."

Oyakata sama decided to break the moment.
" You would be seeing her 24/7 don't worry.."

Everyone looked at oyakata sama with confusion.

He turned to you
" From now on (y/n) will be our demon pillar and I put sanemi in charge of her. Welcome back (y/n) "

Everyone including the guards and people around clapped and cheered.

Your heart warmed up and started crying tears of joy you looked back at sanemi as he snuggled you tightly and you Pat his fluffy hair.
" I won't ever leave you again sanemi..."

" You better not ..."