even in the after life ( sanemi x reader) death ending

Death ending

( I think there was an error earlier sorry for those who got the cut off story)
_______________

when everyone saw your corpse on the ground they were beyond shocked.

"(Y/N)YOU BETTER WAKE UP. DONT LEAVE ME HERE PLEASE WAKE UP. PLEASE" Sanemi shouted as he hugged your dead body. A waterfall of tears streamed down his face as he clutched his once Lover.

The hashiras only could join him to cry silently. You were like they're big sister. They didn't want you to be thrown in the dungeon at all but it's oyakata sama's order. Mitsuri was weeping. Shinobu was on her knees. Giyuu could only look back and silently cry. Muichiro comforted shinobu as he teared up himself. Uzui can't even bare to look at the scene in front, he felt fear for once. Rengoku clutched your sword as tears streamed down. Obanai comforted mitsuri as he had his own snake to comfort him. Gyomei sent his prayers to you.

But the person who felt the worst was sanemi. Not only did he make you feel worthless he also made you feel as if he didn't love you anymore. He knew that it was his fault, he knew that it was immature of him to neglect you because of his past, He knew that he still loved you and he doesn't want to let go...

"PLEASE WAKE up.... P-please"

He then turned to the hashiras

" WE STILL CAN HELP HER"

Shinobu looked at him with eyes of sadness.
"She's gone sanemi... It's too late-. "

"ITS NOT. " He interrupted as he shook your body once more "wake up (y/n) please come back "

"Guards take her away....." Rengoku ordered the guards.

" no...NO NO DONT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME I SAID NO."

His heart swelled with regret. He was filled with sadness and rage. What he said that day was because you reminded him of the demon that wiped out his family. He couldn't control himself. It was a moment of slip ups that he would regret for the rest of his life knowing that slip up was the last words to you.

" WHY! W-why! GOD DAMMIT WHY DID I SAY THAT! COME BACK (Y/N)! C-come back... Come back...." All he could do was beg for you to come back, even when he knew he was too late to say goodbye...

rengoku and Uzui held his arms back as you body was taken away....

The past few days was hell from sanemi. He couldn't even live without you but he had to stay strong to protect his other loved once like his little brother, genya (a/n IM SO SORRY). The truth was that he actually tried to visit you to say sorry but he would either have too many missions or no access in.

everyday he would sit in your room curled up into a ball missing your presence. Missing your laugh, smile, scent, everything. He would whisper your name as he cried himself to sleep.

He would visit your grave everyday to clean it.
You were buried next to your favourite tree filled with red spider lilies. If only you were here with him.

As he sat by your grave telling you how much he loves you and how much he misses you. A (f/c) flower landed softly on his shoulder. He soon felt the warmth of your presence once more and started to tear up.

He swore he could hear your beautiful voice once more

" I still love you sanemi, even in the afterlife..."