yoriichi x reader

You were the town's goddess. Everyone in the village loved you.

Yet your life felt depressing. Compliments surrounded you every single day. Never once a bad thing happened to you so why do you feel so sad?

Since your village didn't have a demon slayer nor a hashira. You had to learn how to defend the village. Multiple demon slayers has came across the town and taught you some ways.

You made your own breath, [b/n], but you weren't very good at using it in battle. However your skill can at least kill a demon.

One day, a screech could be heard from the outside. "WRRRRYYYYYYY" [a/n Dio get out]
There was a demon rampaging but this wasn't like the normal demons. It was large and had multiple arms. Nothing like you've ever seen before.

You spotted children hidden under a building. The demon too spotted you. He headed straight for you.

Your agility was faster than his. You jumped to the kids and grabbed them out.

You brought them to a safe spot and quickly jumped. However as you jumped, the demon used one of it's hands to smack you to a building.

You flew into the building and crashed into it. You coughed up blood and was sure that you had broken your legs.

The demon walked to you and you were terrified. You knew it's was the end for you

'i lived a good life...' you thought to yourself as ringing sounds rang in your head.

But before you blacked out, you heared

" Hi no kok...Yu-"

[ Time skip ]

You woke up in your room. Your head and legs were bandaged up. You tired to stand but you fell as soon stood up, Sharp pain shot up. Someone caught you though.

" Becareful [Y/n] " it was your mother [ y'all thought it was yoriichi but it was I YOUR MOTHER-] she placed you back in you futon.

" What happened mother... I remembered almost getting killed"

She smiled softly and said

" A young handsome man came to save you, I'm really glad that you're alive "

She hugged you with tears streaming down her face. Once she lets go, she leads you outside to get some fresh air

The little sisters were running around a handsome man with burgundy hair.

" Girls stop pestering the poor man." Mother then rang a bell and all the villagers gathered around. "Today we are blessed by the gods for giving us another day to live with our lovely [y/n] and thank you young man for saving her. On the behalf of the village, we welcome you with open arms. Please request anything you need for your stay. It's the least we could do." Everyone,including you, bowed slightly to the young man.

"May we know your name ?"
Rukoshi, a farmer in our village, asked.

" Yoriichi..."

[Time skip]

[Time skip]

The sun was almost setting and you wanted to have some fresh air. All this events made you so stressed. You basically were a step away to heaven's door. [A/n if you know you know]

As you walked around the village. You saw a shadowing figure sitting the a bench. It was the man that save you , yoriichi.

You walked up to him quietly but before you could get close to him, you hesitated.'nah he wouldn't care.' you thought to yourself as you walked away

"What were you about to do?"

You stopped and looked back. He was staring right back at you with his emotionless eyes.

"E-eh? Oh... I wanted to say thank you for saving my life that day..."

" No problem, it's my duty as a demon slayer corps "

You walked back sat beside him. You noticed that he was staring at the sunset

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it? It reminds me of my village,the light of my life. " You said as you stare at the lowering sun.

His curious gaze only said he wanted to know more.

You spent the whole night talking about the stories in the village. Until you felt tired.

" It's getting kind of late. Would you like to do this tommorow?"

He kept silent for a while till he replied

" If you don't mind...."

You smiled and started running home before the sun completely sets.

"See you tommorow Yoriichi!"

Little did you know he had a spark of interest in you every since that day.

[ Time skip]

Days went on and on. Every single sunset you told the stories of your village and sometimes about yourself

Which also grew yoriichi's interest in you.

Until he had to leave...

Everyone gathered at the gate. Some were wishing him the best of luck. Somewhere quite disappointed he couldn't stay longer. However once he came to you, you instantly hugged him.

At first he was surprised but he hugged back.

"CAW CAW YORIICHI HEAD TO THE WEST " [ I have no idea whether he has one or not]

You both let go and stared at each other.

"Well it's time for my departure. I'm glad I could meet you [ y/n]_

He was about to turn away but you grabbed the sleeve of his hanfu.

"P-please come back when you have the time"

You said as you look down to the ground.

He found you flustered state,cute.

As he smiled alittle.

"Of course..."

As he walked off, the village including you waved goodbye.

'Till we meet again [y/n] / yoriichi' you both thought.