Chapter 4: Sylphid, 2nd stop Heimdallr

// 6 September S.1202, Nortia Province, North of Heimdallr //

It is now 2 hours since I left Roer, during the trip I meet many people who seem to be intrigued by my bike and its speed according to my estimates if nothing happens I should have reached the Capital before sunset.

I also take advantage of the trip to do some tests on the bike to see how it reacts to certain situations like slips, or accelerations, of course, I am in my form [Demon Drive] to avoid that my identity is discovered by the Imperial Intelligence Agency because in this form my appearance is different from my human form my hair is a little longer, my face becomes a little more adult.

(without the horn)

I have worked for years to get to build this bike, a lot of trial and error and you doubt that this bike is not a normal bike it has been built and reinforced to be useful in combat, for example, the wheels are made of such if I make a rear-wheel I can turn the front wheel into a circular saw

I continue my way when all of a sudden thanks to my overdeveloped hearing I hear the scream of a monster and fight not far from where I am, letting my curiosity take over I pass my bike in off-road mode then go off the road to sink into the forest towards the place of the fight Once there, I see someone fighting against a Venus Mantrap, a three-headed plant monster that can throw toxic impurities at its enemies.

Arrived a few meters from the place of the fight I notice that the person who fights against the Mantrap is only a little girl of barely 13 years old, with silver hair and yellow eyes, she fights with two pistol blades and moves quickly like the wind and she has on her right shoulder the emblem of the group of jaegers, Zephyr.

And yes, the person fighting is none other than Fie Claussell, aka Sylphid.It means that Zephyr is in Erebonia, should I warn them or let the story continue on its own?' I think in my head

Whether I prevent the fight or not the fight between Zephyr and Red Constellation will not change anything the gnomes will find a way to make them fight again, and the honor of the two group leaders will not allow them to cancel this fight either.