Chapter 6: Student Life (1)

// Thor's Academy, old school //

// 31 March S.1204 //

After Sara finishes checking that all the students have agreed to join Class VII, Emma raises her hand.

Yuno: What is it, Emma?

Emma: I wanted to know how the dormitories are arranged for us since we are a mix of different social class we can't use the 2 dormitories of the academy, right?

Sara answers her

Sara: Indeed a dormitory was assigned to your class.

Emma: That makes sense since you said that a lot of money was put into the creation of Class VII.

Hearing what Sara just said Machias was about to complain again, which forced Yuno to release his demonic energy only on him which stopped Machias in his tracks and look towards Yuno.

What Machias saw was Yuno's face with a smile that promises a lot of pain and suffering if he says one word wrong, which made him shack in fear and forced him to keep his tongue in his mouth.

Yuno: Can we say that this orientation session is over instructor Sara?

Sara: Indeed Yuno, everyone has deserved a rest.

Everybody is happy to be able to rest after what just happened today. At this moment Fie approaches Yuno and hands him a bento box.

Fie: Yuno-nii here.

Yuno: Thanks Fie, I hope they were to your taste?

Fie: I haven't eaten anything this good since the meal you prepared 2 years ago.

Yuno: I see if you still want some don't hesitate to ask me.

He said to her, petting her head, which made her purr like a cat...

Fie: I get it

She answered with a smile, without noticing that Alisa was watching their interaction and she did not like at all that her big brother figure gives Fie more attention than her.

Yuno: Instructor Sara, who is in charge of the kitchen in our dormitory?

Sara: About that, the board of directors is still looking for a dormitory chef, so for the moment the meals will be served at the city cafe.

Yuno: If it's not a problem, I volunteer to take care of the meals in the dormitory until the dormitory manager is appointed.

Rean, Alisa, Laura, Fie, and Sara turn their heads towards Yuno with stars in their eyes, while Machias and Jusis look at him with an astonished look.

Rean, Alisa, Laura, Fie and Sara: Is it true?

As for the others, they were surprised by the sudden reaction of the others.

Yuno: It's no problem, I love cooking and I had planned to prepare a feast to officially celebrate the creation of Class VII.

Jusis: I don't think the creation of a class like ours deserves a celebration.

Jusis' answer made Yuno smile

Yuno: Maybe it's true now but who knows in a few years your opinion will have changed.

Jusis: I highly doubt it, but we'll see who's right.

Laura: What do you mean by that?

Yuno: You will know when the time comes, that being said, next stop the dormitory.

Yuno proposed going towards the exit followed by Fie, Alisa, and Sara

Rean: He hasn't changed in 2 years. He still talks a roundabout way.