Chapter 5: The Way of Thor (3)

I am very generous today I am publishing this second chapter, I hope you will like it.

"This uniform, I see"

I start scratching my head while laughing nervously because Sara looks at me with a look that says we're going to have a long conversation. Everyone lines up in front of Sara while I get into a position where I have both of them in front of my eyes, which is certainly intriguing.

"The instructor Sara and I will explain to you why you were placed in this class and why I know that will be revealed as well," which gives me all the attention and a questioning look from Sara.

"Indeed I want to know the purpose behind this class VII," asks Jusis.

"I mean, I understand the fact that it's a kind of melting pot that includes a broad cross-section of the population" Emma gives her opinion.

"But why did you choose us 10 in particular? "Laura asks.

"As you may have noticed that class VII does not make a difference between the noblemen and the commoners, and this for a reason, as you had seen or noticed the academy is separated between the noblemen in class I to II and the commoners in class III to V, what do you think it reflects?" I ask everyone.

Emma raises her hand

"Yes Emma-kun"

" This represents the current situation in the Empire with the nobles on one side and the citizens on the other "

" Indeed, and the class goal is to break down that wall, but not one of the biggest reasons "

"What do you mean by that?" Rean asks me, even more, confused by my answer.

"Instructors Sara" I look at Sara giving her the signal to explain the situation.

"To answer Laura's question, there isn't a monolithic reason why you were chosen... but, if I had to name one major factor that contributed to all this, it would be the ARCUS orbement you have.

Which makes everyone take out their ARCUS...

"How is that possible? "asks Rean.

"As I explained earlier, the ARCUS unit was jointly developed by the Epstein Foundation, the Reindford Company, and the Elios Group.

"The Elios Group, I've never heard of them?"

" It came out this year and is starting to have a lot of influence right now, rumor has it that the genius inventor Zero founded the group," says Jusis.

Then Alise and Sarah give me a look that I pretend I didn't notice...

"Taking over like any battle orbements, they allow you to use the arts and have built-in communication capabilities"

"But their characteristic feature is known as combat linking, which is the phenomenon you experienced just a moment before. "Explains Sara

"Then that's what it was," said Alisa.

"Seems to be a pretty appropriate term. I felt like we were all connected, in one way or another," Elliot adds.

"Precisely! It doesn't take a genius to imagine the advantage of such a thing on a real battlefield."

"An elite team that can feel each other's movement, acting in perfect sync, even under the most chaotic conditions... You can hardly put a price on that! "

"This could lead to a revolution in the way wars are fought."

"Um... That sounds rather..." Laura starts her sentence