Chapter 4: Vander school, 2nd stop Heimdallr

// September 7 S.1202, Imperial Capital Heimdallr //

"Here I am at last arriving in Heimdallr"

In front of me the northern gate of the capital, of course I am in my human form, in travel clothing with Yamato and a Tachi with a black and red blade, with a chain at the end of the guard that Master Ka-fai gave me when I received my rank of beginner level that I named "Zanketsu" in a bag hanging on my shoulder, I placed my bike in my inventory to explore the city as a tourist.

After passing the imperial guard at the city gate, I walk towards the Vander school, I enjoy the atmosphere of the city with its Vermillion colors, when I look at the newspaper I read that there is a lot of tension between the Empire and the Kingdom of Liberl, and I can't interfere in this fight, without Giliath Osborne, Black Alberade or Lechter getting my hands on it.

And I'm sure Osborne must always keep an eye on me because he knows my abilities and will want to integrate me into his Ironblood, thinking about that I take a streetcar to the city centerDuring my reflection, something came to my mind and it is that all the Awakeners had a witch of the Hexen clan to guide them, but I in my case who will guide me, Rosalia guided Lianne Sandlot, Vita guided Crow last year to recover Ordine and Emma will have to guide Rean with Valimar.

Then here I am in front of the Vander school, the martial arts taught by the Vander school is the one taught to the soldier of the imperial guard and also to the member of the imperial family because the Vanders are the protectors of the latter, I approach the entrance of the dojo when I go inside I see people from 17 to 25 years old training I put myself in search of the instructor when I am arrested by a student

He looks like he's in his twenties, hair back, threatening, I feel like we're not going to get along and he's being followed by two people behind him

' Ha, the typical bullies, moreover, would say a noble one. '

"Halt, who are you, kid? This is the first time I've seen you here"

I frown when I hear him call me kid

"And you who are you? "I ask him

"My name is F/N L/N, a noble and student of this school"

( A/N: F/N: First Name, L/N: Last Name)

"Nice to meet you Mr. L/N, my name is Zero, on those," I tell him with a disinterested look and go around to ask someone where the instructor is

Which of course he didn't like very much, as for me I ask another student

"Excuse me, this is the first time I've been here, I'm looking for an instructor or assistant, please"

"Oh, if you're looking for the instructor and assistant they aren't here right now but he should be back soon you could wait for them"