Assumptions!

Avneet was in the operation theatre since two hours now. After the last time the doctor gave them the news, Abhishek, Faisu and Bhavesh had arrived at the hospital too. The goons were arrested and now the VASTRA HAVELI was a safe place again.

The door of the Operation theatre opened and the doctor stepped out. Everyone rose up from their seats in the hope that they might get some news.

Dr: Dekhiye humne apni puri koshish ki lekin....

Sid: Le...lekin..kya....?

Sid's POV

No no no!! This can't be happening... My Avu can't leave me... How could she! She promised to stay with me till the end... Then how can she leave me in the mere beginning! Avneet....I told you to fight for your life...fight for our love... Now how do you expect me to live without you? .....

Flashback

Avneet and Siddharth are in the 9th std.

Siddharth and Avneet are in the same class and Avneet is the monitor of  the class.

It is the 8th period and there is no teacher in the class as all of them are busy in the annual day preparations.
Siddharth and his friends, Faisu and Bhavu are throwing paper balls on everyone in the class and all the students are getting annoyed by them. Avneet is trying to handle the class but she is allowing them to do all their mischief. One of the classmates goes and calls the Class teacher Mr.S sir.

As soon as he arrives all sit down in silence. When he asks who was responsible for this chaos everyone points at Siddharth, Faisu and Bhavesh.

Sir: Who the hell do you think you are? So much chaos in the class! Now you are grown ups, try to behave like one. Now all of  you get out of the class and go and stand in front of the headmistress office, while raising your hands up. Avneet, tell me who were doing that.

Avneet looked at Siddharth from the corner of her eyes. He was pleading her with his eyes not to mention him. And how could she? Afterall he was her first crush. Inspite of  her monitor duties she didn't let Siddharth be punished and saved him.

After the class teacher went back he came up to her and said "Thank you so much Avneet! Or else I would have got so embarrassed in front of the headmistress! You are my saviour!" To this Avneet replied "Why thanks? I am always gonna be with you! No matter what, I'll never leave you alone..." Siddharth smiled wildly at her statement and asked "promise?" She forwarded her pinky finger and said "Pinky promise!".....

End of flashback

Remembering this he broke down in tears. Reem nudged him and started shaking his shoulders. He didn't knew when he went in daze and eventually he missed everything that the doctor said.

As soon as he came back to reality, he started screaming at the doctor.

Sid: No!! This can't happen..Meri Avu mujhe chod kar kaise ja sakti hai..

Abhi: Sid!! Shaant ho ja! Tune suna nahi doctor ne kya kaha?

He didn't reply but tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Vaishu: Sid! Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya?

Jai: For God's sake stop crying!

Sid: furiously How could you say that... Tum Uske Bhai ho, phir bhi tum aisa bol rahe ho... Ye jaanne ke baad ki meri Avu iss duniya mein nahi rahi how can I not cry?

And boom! A slap landed on Sid's face by Jai.

Jai: Siddharth!!! Are you gone fuckin' insane? She is not dead!!

Faisu: Tumne kya Dr ki puri baat nahi suni?

Sid: Na..nahi...kya bole Dr?

Jannat: He said unhone puri koshish ki lekin Avu ka bohot blood loss ho gaya hai.

Now Sid understood how big of a fool he was! Instead of listening to the Dr. he went on assuming things... But as soon as he heard that Avneet..his Avu is alive.. he felt like the happiest and luckiest man in the world. The mere thought of Avu not being in his life was enough to break him down and destroy him. But now he felt so happy that even he could not describe the feeling.

Sid: Lekin blood mila?

Vaishnavi: Ha....Bhavesh aur Avneet ka blood group same hai.

Sid: Thankkkkssss Bhavy! Teri ye help main zindagi bhar yaad rakhunga.

Bhavesh: Bass kya yaar! Paraya kar diya na aur vaise bhi Avu meri behen hai,itna toh uske liye main kar hi sakta hu.

He went towards Jai and joined his hands.

Sid: Jai...I am really sorry! I didn't mean any of that. I don't know what I was thinking about but I just hope you don't feel bad.

That's all for now..
Dara diya na!😉😉😂😂

Pls do vote and comment...bohot time laga sochne ke liye...

Next update will take time as preliums are coming near.

Till then bye. Recommended my story to others if you like it!

-NEHA
😘 Lots of love 😘