Epilogue

Avneet's POV

Finally! The day of our graduation came...I was so eager for this day. We all have completed our studies and today we'll be getting our degrees.

But since the last two days I've been noticing my friends. They seem to be busy in planning something which I don't know.

Why aren't they including me! Yaar I am not a kaccha nimbu!

Whatever it is but Jannu and Reem are standing with me and I can't find anyone else. God knows where they are!

After receiving our degrees we were standing in the campus, congratulating each other. When suddenly I saw crackers bursting and balloons floating in the air.

Ab kya hai??

Then I saw Ashnoor , Rosho ,Bhavu , Vaishu Di , Abhi Bhai ,Faisu and Jai standing in a line...

Ab kya train train khelna hai??

Then Ashnoor picked up a board and raised it in the air. It read

          "First meet: 15th June 2009"

Then out of nowhere Sid came and started speaking on a mic.

"I first saw you on this day when we were in 5th std. The prayer was about to start and I saw a glance of you. Two braids, school uniform and those chubby cheeks. Since that prayer ceremony I started including you in all my prayers."

What is happening???

Then Rosho picked up a board. It read:

"First conversation: 25th Oct 2011"

He again spoke:

"Two years.... It took me two years to get close enough to you to have a conversation with you. But when I did, I couldn't stop gushing about it. I know I sound like a typical school girl but that's true"

The smile on my face was growing wider now..

Then Bhavu picked up a board. It read:

First date: 15th Nov 2019

"Our first date....When we were in Rajasthan after we won the competition. I still remember each and every second of it. That pink dress....That dark pink lipstick ... Those diamond earrings....I thought I was on a date with a goddess."

There was no hiding now. I was blushing like hell.

Then Vaishu Di picked up a board.

"First kiss: 16th Nov 2019"

"Ummm.....Yeah....We were still on the date and it was past midnight so the date changed. That feeling...that one kiss... And I realized that I can never leave you. I fell in love with your soul. I can't give details but we'll do it practically once we are alone😉"

Ohhh God! I had tears in my eyes now. I felt Jannu wiping them and Reem side hugging me.

Then Abhi Bhai picked up a board.