(S) Chapter 2: The Forest

Once Freddy was being helped up by Herman, we all continued our breakfast before Evan cleared his throat, gathering everyone's attention.

"Everyone, i'll be in the gym. If anyone needs something feel free to meet me there."

Meg looked at him surprised.

"Wha? We have a gym?"

"A gym and a sauna. Right over there."

"Oh great, i need to train."

I rolled my eyes at Meg before she grinned at me.

"Y/N, you absolutely have to come too."

"Uh uh, no way. First you wake me up like this and now you want to force me to train?"

I heard Evan chuckle from behind me, startling me.

"Well, to be exact. To maintain your stamina in the trials, you need to train."

"Cmon, Y/N."

I wasn't having any interest on this. I wanted to go out and enjoy the sun for a while. Then I saw Michael stand up, heading straight for the gym.

"Wait up, Mike. I'll go with ya."

Freddy went right after him. That was my cue to leave.

"Nope, you can go alone, Meg. I rather stay outside and enjoy the beach"

"Fine. Have it your way..."

-----

Michael was busy lifting weights in the gym, when Freddy approached him, smirking.

There was something nagging him on the inside. He felt something he was never able to feel before. He felt somewhat special around Y/N...

"How you doin, Mikey? Thinking about Y/N, huh?"

He looked at him really unamused while breathing heavily, as if he was mad.

"Cmon, it's no secret that you like Y/N, amirite?"

He wanted to punch Freddy again but deep inside he felt something. A feeling. A feeling for expressing emotions towards someone. Towards Y/N. Before he knew it, his cheeks turned red.

"Awww, is someone having a crush?"

That put Michael on edge and he stood up, threatening to punch Freddy again before he got stopped.

"Michael, stop."

Evan called out to him and he approached him, making him loosen his hand.

"There is no reason to fight here, Michael. If you're angry, then why don't you use the punching bags? That should relax your temper more easily."

Michael nodded at him before he angrily stomped off. What Freddy said, made him mad. Mad for trying to steal these feelings from him. Michael knows, that he never was able to feel emotions after coming into the realm of the entity. But he begins to change, when he sees her.

He wants these feelings to stay with him. He doesn't want to lose them.

He doesn't want to lose them by losing her...

-----

I was sitting on the sand, watching the sky. In my whole life I would have never thought to land somewhere like this. The trials in the entity's realm really wear me out.

I don't even remember, how my previous life was like...Ever since I came into this realm I pretty much lost everything about my life before. As if it never meant anything for me. As if it actually never happened...