(H) Chapter 1: The Lonely One

"Hmm....I guess, I'd pick Hillbilly. Claudette's right. He seems cute somehow"

"Ohhh...awkward, Y/N. Are you crushing on a killer?"

Nea remarked mischieviously and I shot her a death glare.

"What? No way. I just said he's cute. Doesn't mean I like him or anything! His chainsaw drives me nuts!"

Claudette nodded at me.

"Still...Y/N is right. You know. When I see his disfigured face, it makes me sad. He must have been through a lot... "

"I agree...I wonder what happened to him?"

"You know, from all the killers he seems to be most distant one. Look, he didn't even speak at all today, you know? Maybe he didn't even learn to?"

"Hmm...that's weird. Wouldn't it be fair to let the entity teach them language automatically if they prove to be incapable of speaking?"

"If it is, then I wonder why it didn't do it yet. Maybe it doesn't care..."

Well...duh. The entity likes to be unfair to us after all..

I looked to my side and saw The Trapper and the rest of the group approach us.

"Speaking of which...Here they come, guys!"

The others looked at them and The Trapper cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"May we join you?"

We all nodded and so they sat down along with us.

The Trapper sat next to Jake, who looked at him with wide eyes. Whoops...this is awkward.

Then The Wraith sat next to Meg, who happily offered him marshmallows and he skewered the treat with his stick and held it into the fire.

The Pig and The Shape sat together on another log. Laurie let out a quiet Phew, when she saw that, which made me giggle.

The Cannibal and The Hag sat down on the sand with The Huntress joining them, humming her usual lullaby.

Then, all of a sudden I was surprised when I saw The Hillbilly approach me with his hands shyly clasped together as if he was afraid of something.

I smiled and tapped the place next to me, offering him a seat and he smiled before sitting down next to me.

Wow, he really seems innocent. Maybe I can get to know him better.

Then The Trapper cleared his throat, making us all look at him.

"So, in terms of housing. Allow me to explain the rules to you"

He opened the orange envelope and pulled out several white ones.

"First, noone is allowed to hurt anyone. We are here to enjoy ourselves and hurting someone intentionally will be met with serious consequences. Along with this, weapon usage is forbidden. So is the use of flashlights."

We all nodded at him. One problem less to worry about, I guess.

"This counts for powers as well. Noone is allowed to use their power in any way. You two over there are no exception."

He looked at The Pig and The Shape, who sunk their head, which made me almost break out in laughter.

"If you do become injured in any way, it is highly advised to consult Nurse Sally or Doctor Herman. Don't be afraid, they will treat your injuries carefully."

Wow, this actually makes me feel a bit better. I actually thought that they would rip me open with a scalpel and play with my- 

Ok, Y/N, that's gross. Stop thinking or you're gonna vomit...