(A/N): Future for Beach Party

I have to be honest with you...

When I took over for Beach Party I only intended to finish Trapper's storyline and while I was writing these chapters I realized something.

Many of these scenarios I write by now don't seem to fit in the atmosphere anymore. Look...I'm writing a Beach Party story and the beach stuff is actually out of focus...Not a good way of dealing with this book, is it?

And when Authy first started this book, she made the same mistake...

So...I have to say one negative thing now...

After the Hillbilly chapter is complete...I will end this story...for good. The reason why is because I'm losing motivation to keep up with this story theme.

I only wanted to finish something and not add something new to this. All stories have to end sometime...

So here's the deal...

This chapter will be finished yes but once it is finished all future content that may play in this timeline may become oneshots in my Oneshot Gallery instead.

I already have written a beach-themed oneshot in it and I would gladly do more when the situation allows for it but this will not be the right book for that anymore.

I realized that I am more the oneshot-person than the storyteller-person. Means that I enjoy writing one-paged stories more than writing a whole book.

I am very sorry about this but as I am working on these chapters I feel my inspiration draining for this theme and I have to set a finish line to this marathon before it affects the quality of this story.

Beach Party and the characters of it became attached to me and I will never forget them. That's why most of my oneshots rely on personalities from this story (example Evan...even though I modified him, some of his past stuff remains)

Remember how Dead by Daylight gains access to many licensed killers or survivors and makes them appear ingame? Yep, that's sort of what my Oneshot Gallery is like...

Sorry for rambling so much, you probably don't want to read this and I don't blame you but just for the case you were wondering, you now know why progress on this book is getting slower and...slower...

To be honest...I understand why Authy was planning to abandon this...

Loss of motivation...and it's getting to me.

I truly apologize for these unhappy news but I had to say the truth. As I said...all stories have to end sometime...This story is not an exception.

Maybe I will do one last thing Authy has filled me in about...before all of this will be over.

Forgive me, fellow readers. All good things must come to an end...