💞In which she hears💞

"Me a whole talatu Ahmad" she thought fuming to herself. Being driven by her driver in her car. She paid no attention to the road.

"Miss talatu. We are here. You wanted to get something from shop rite." The driver said gently, trying to avoid her anger.

She did not reply. She just stared out the window. The driver repeated it twice, still no reply. As he was trying a forth time, she snapped.
"Why are you disturbing my peace old man? Ehn mai ya faru? " she said.

"I'm sorry miss. It won't........" He was talking before talatu cut him off.
" sorry for yourself. I don't know why my dad keeps employing dullards and mannerless individuals. " she spoke before stepping out of the car hissing.

The middle aged driver. Who could birth talatu just stared at her as she made her way to the mall. Talatu was very rude and had a bad temper .a beautiful Young girl but bad mannered.

Talatu quietly made her way to the mall but her mind was in turmoil and chaos.there was Clara. That stupid girl had insulted her a whole her. That girl was beneath her feet. That hideous girl had called her names, she was clearly better than Clara in many things. In brains she was Stella Mari's most inteligent and the head girl for that matter the school's future valedictorian she had a great IQ something Clara didn't posses.

Again she was the daughter of one of the richest man in mab the country. Clara could clearly not afford even her slippers. She didn't even want to go beauty Clara was an ugly goblin compared to she. It was only shape that Clara came close to her. She wouldn't waste her thought on useless people like her who's sole purpose in life was to gossip others.

There was her step mom.that witch that stole her dads love from her. Her step mom had birthed many brutes and together they had stolen her father's love and affection. The little time her dad had was spent on them and not non left for her. She didn't need anyone's company she was  fine by her self. If only her mother had not divorced her father, turai would have no place here. Besides how was her mother better than turai the were both money chasing bitches the would choose money any day to love.

Her mother had ran away with another man and had three children by him there was no way in hell her father was taking her back. What did Abdulraouf have that her dad didn't posses truly the were both strikingly handsome but Abdulraouf was a governor while had dad was an international tycoon. It was one situation that she could never comprehend with all her IQ. Was she so unlikable that all her parents abandoned her? Her dad was a very busy man she herself had been born in Canada during a business trip to the States.

There was herself people complained about her behavior. Especially her relatives the didn't come to her dad's house anymore because she drove them away.  those gold diggers the wanted to kill her dad and take away his properties.
Even her dad was no help bringing those gold diggers to their house to connive with turai and end him. No way in hell that would happen she preferred a living parent who didn't care to him dead altogether.
Speaking of parents her dad suddenly requested her presence when she got home. What did the man want now? After ignoring her for so long.

hope she  wasn't in any trouble. Her grades were good and she had avoided exchanging words with people.

She headed to the car .

On reaching home her lunch was short because she was already late for  her Àsr prayers. She quickly performed her abulusion and spread the mat and started her prayer succession.

                   "Àlláhù Akbar
                    Làílá à ílàlá.
        Bísmílahī rahamani ráhèèm."

She prayed that turai would meet her uter demise. she prayed that her children would be vagabonds and useless. She prayed that Clara would suffer. She prayed that her mother will never find peace and joy and her children would bring her sorrow. That her husband would abandon her too.

      She prayed her dad would lose his happiness with turai and her children. Satisfied that she's prayed for everyone. She stood up, rolled her mat and headed to her father's study.

As she neared the study. Her mind began to ponder on what her dad really wanted to talk about.

    She poised her hand to knock when she heard enter. Her dad was quite sensitive to movement. So she wasn't surprised at all. She opened the door and walked in.
"Baba seenu." She said
Her dad didn't reply so her heart raced. What did she do now? But she remained calm and collected.

After few minutes, he spoke.
" you are getting married."
  There was a pin drop silence in the study for a moment before she screamed.
" what!!"
"Baba what are you saying?" She asked.
" you are getting married " he repeated.
" to whom?" She asked.
"To jubril isah" he said
"What?!!!!" She screamed again there was no way she was marrying that useless man.
" yes you will marry him after your final paper." He said finally raising his head.

"No no baba, not jubril please don't do this." She said tears gathering in her eyes.
    Her dad went back to his work.
" but dad I'm just seventeen and you promised I will further my education." She said tears flowing from her eyes.
" you'll be eighteen by then and jubril will continue sponsoring you. Don't worry and if he fails he will face the consequence." He said with an air of finality.

There was no convincing him anymore. Her sobs became audible and she ran out of the room.

Alhaji wanted only the best for his daughter. She was his pride and joy he loved her mother very much and when she had left him the love automatically transferred to talatu. She was rude spoilt and hence would not attract suitors he had to do this for her future. He and her mother had failed.

He wanted to redeem himself this was how he knew to do it.
  " I'm sorry my daughter." He muttered to himself.

That man was he so  desperate to get rid of her that he had to throw her to her worst enemy. The feud between her and jubril was one made in heaven. Everybody knew she didn't like him a bit and the feeling was reciprocated. He hated her with passion. Though their families were close. The both of them were not. it could have been his brother he was her friend. Why did it have to be that fool. She thought throwing her pillows and crying all over again.

There you have it
Lazy favourite types 😁😁
Please don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks for reading..