💞in which they attend a wedding💞

If someone had told talatu that she would be sitting in this room today waiting to see her groom, she would have slapped the person.
But here she was getting married to her worst enemy. She stayed in this room normal brides were surrounded by people but she asked specifically to be alone. But people kept coming to congratulate her. Their congratulations were not in order. She was being wedded against her will and she didn't hide her displeasure about it as she had not smiled or laughed in months. Her case was that of an unhappy bride.

Turai didn't know what to do she didn't want talatu to throw a tantrum but it didn't seemed right not to go into the room and even give an ounce of advice. She saw the girl as her daughter but the girl has not let anybody in.she just stood outside the room helpless.

Safia tukur knew she had to go her only child with the man she was arranged to   marry but did not love. She loved Abdulraouf since she was fifteen. Isah
Was a kind man and when she told him who she was with in love with he let her go but talatu had never understood the situation she was in and detested her. She had to go even if it was for a second to see her child.

Alhaji isah hoped he wasn't making a mistake giving talatu  to be married.

Talatu did not cry but she just sat still wanting this senseless ceremony to pass she was just going to the to toilet when the door opened and in walked her mother.

Talatu expressed a bit of shock before she adjusted again. She sat motionless.

Safia didn't know how to approach her. The look on her face was really scary. Safia couldn't help but feel bad she did this to her child. Tears threatened to spill.
" Talatu ." she tested.
no answer. She could see her tears threatening to spill.

She summoned courage and walked to her. When she got to her she hugged her. Her embrace saying what she could not say. That she was sorry for not being there for her.

Talatu thought that when people said the felt motionless the we're just exaggerating but that was all she felt right now in her mother's embrace. The woman had the audacity to pretend to be her mother as far as she was concern turai did a better job than she ever did. Even if turai was a witch.

" I'm so sorry my baby. Forgive me ko." Safia  said. Rocking here this was the first time she hugged her in fifteen years. Her wedding day.

Talatu's brain zapped and she shook away from her mother's embrace.
" don't do that again ever. You Lost the right to that when you left.  it's just Me and baba now leave us in peace." She said.

   She would never cry for this. Crying was for the weak and the woman before her was weak not she . so she walked out it was time for the wedding fathia anyway so she had better gotten this bloody wedding done. Outside the door she saw turai who she rudely brushed aside stepping quickly on the huge carpet she stepped out. People were looking to see friends of the bride. But the were in for a shock she was a loner and that was how it would  remain. She had went to the chair where jubril was already seated. She had to confess he looked handsome. Wait where had that come from. Thank God she was wearing a veil.

With the look on Talatu's face turai knew their meeting had not gone well. She had secretly let her mother inside because she taught she will be of help to the girl. But as she heard talatu's mother's cry she knew things had gone terribly wrong. She went to console talatu's mother. She understood how the woman felt and why she did what she did. But she hoped Talatu would understand too.

Fatima hid in the corner watching. She was tempted to Go up there and strangle the bride. but that  would be a foolish plan seeing that she had a bigger plan. That would  just ruin it. She remembered how she had gone to beg jubril not to marry that slut to no avail.
She hadn't succeed but she had succeeded in one thing sleeping with him without  protection. So she would let  them be for now. Besides the didn't look is in love. Perhaps the marriage was arranged. So there would be no rival for her child. She smiled to herself. " my love I'll be back for you. " she mouthed towards jubril who did not know what was going on.

Ibrahim isah watched as the love his life married his brother. Though she did not know, he was madly in love with her. Jubril knew this too. But it wasn't his fault it was baba that arranged the marriage for him. It was also his fault he should have confessed  it when he had the chance. Even as mean as she was she considered him a friend. Damn his work he had been working abroad as a medical doctor. Just for him to come Home to this. He raised his head when he felt her looking at him. But she was covered with a veil.

Jubril couldn't stand being near her but what he Also couldn't stand was the fact that she was staring at his brother. If  the give them five minutes he could show her better he was than his brother. But wait  where had that come from. Oh if that imam could finish his sermon.

"A marriage should be conducted through a contract and a mandatory sum of wealth provided to the bride, which here refers to the mahr..Said the prophet. .the mahr is paid Marriage is "In the case of a young girl whose parents marry her off, should her permission be sought or not?" He replied: "Yes, she must give her permission." She then said: "But a virgin would be shy, O Messenger of Allaah!" He replied: "Her silence is [considered as] her permission." for a man with a chaste woman either Muslim or from the People of the Book (Arabic Ahl al Kitab, Jews, Sabians and Christians) but not to polytheists and neither of us are polytheist. It was reported in the hadith's that Aisha the prophet's wife asked her husband"In the case of a young girl whose parents marry her off, should her permission be sought or not?" He replied: "Yes, she must give her permission." She then said: "But a virgin would be shy, O Messenger of Allaah!" He replied: "Her silence is [considered as] her permission so Talatu do you give to your consent for the marriage to push through."

Talatu gave no response.

Then the signing of the Nikāḥ came. It took forever for the sermon to come to an end. The old fool kept talking and she nearly fell asleep. But what she did notice was Ibrahim he looked so handsome in that shéddá and Talatu wished he was the one she was  marrying Instead. Now she was a married woman. Her dad and jubril's dad were witnesses to  her sorrow.

🎊happy Married life Mr and Mrs isah.🎊
🎊 everyone's POV🎊

There you have it
Lazy favourite types 😁😁
Please don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks for reading..

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 04, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fätëd Tö Lövëजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें