💖in which he is getting married💖

"Allah" jubril cried.
The sound of his phone ringing was so loud not to mention the woman on his body right now.

The whore was really good. in fact, it had been a while since he had good sex.

He stretched his arm to take it.
" hello who ever you are better make it good." He said without looking at the caller.

" that's no way to talk to your father boy." His father replied.

Hearing his father's voice he sat up.
   " Baba good morning."
He said wondering what his father wanted.
" how was the girl last night?" His dad inquired.
" what girl?" He played save .
"Are you being smart with me?" His dad asked.
As if on que the girl in question yawned and said
" good morning baby."

Jubril felt the need to throw her out that moment. Then he heard his father's laughter. He felt so ashamed.
" what do you need dad?"he asked.
" I need to see you." Dad said. He could hear his mother in the background. Talking to his dad about something.he couldn't really make out what the were saying.
" be here by nine." His dad said cutting they call.
He quickly checked to see if he had any meeting so he could escape. But no his only meeting for the day was with the manager of his water factory and it was by four ó clock. His assistant told him.
" damn"he wasn't ready to face his dad after what just transpired.

Then the who're was crawling on his body again. He was angry with her but his body reacted. It wouldn't hurt to punish her a little. Would it? When she pushed  her breast to his lips,he grouped her Laying her on the bed he could manage one or two rounds before nine.

"What!??"jubril shouted.
His dad just stared at him.
" you want me to marry talatu Ahmad that brat." He said his eyes moving to his mother who looked down uncomfortably.
  "No I will not marry her." He said shaking his head.
" I'm your father and I said you will marry her ."  his dad said his face stern.
" but dad......" He started.
" no buts you will marry her and that is final. If try to disobey me I will disown you and unmake you. You will marry Talatu Ahmad and that is final.are we understood? "

"Yes Baba." He and bent his head. Was this man mad how could he choose talatu of all women. If it were power he was looking for the knew many daughters of powerful people. She should have even been given to Ibrahim her secret lover he had seen the eyes the look at each other with. Ibrahim wasn't even in the country. He would be saddened by the news. He wasn't sure he would survive but everyone had a sacrifice to pay this was his.

He turned and match out of the room.

Aisha Isah felt for her son. Talatu wasn't pleasant to stay with. She tried to kick against it but her husband refused. He assured her every thing was going to be fine. She had no option than to watch. She talked to turai Ahmad and she too express her fears. talatu was mean to everyone and insulted people,even if turai had tried to show her love she refused to open up to anybody. She just hoped her husband was right about this.

Fatima musa had seen her own  husband she wasn't going to let him go she had been sleeping with jubril since university. She could even call it dating. She was hell bent on marrying this man and she was going to. What else was she looking for. He is rich,handsome and so her type. His family knew her and even if she wasn't from a very rich home. Her parents were well to do and respectable.

She knew he chased women but it was nothing a little kiyan mata couldn't solve.

She had plan. Men needed little pushing to make a move she was will to push and push hard. He was rightfully hers and it would remain that way.

Jubril found himself in the midst of His friends the we're mocking him.
" guy so after all the women, see who you go end up with." Fawaz said
"Azin ehnn." Micah another of his friends said.

" the truth is that I don't know what's wrong with my p-man. He just woke up with this crazy idea that the witch is what I need."he scoffed.
" what about Ibrahim has he heard ? In all her bad character he was still a fan." Francis asked.

He's coming into the country soon. The wedding is in July after her final paper. " jubril said.

" but really man you are about to be taken. What about Fatima you know she is crazy over you." Fawaz said.

"I don't know what's wrong  with  that chick o . she knew it was just a fling from the beginning. I don't know why she is expecting more now." He said.

" cheers to the youngest married man. The first to be married among us."Francis toasted.

The all clinked their glasses together but jubril. There was nothing to celebrate. He just twirled the glass and watched the liquid go round.

That night jubril could not sleep because of talatu she was that bad. He could not imagine sleeping in the Same house with her she would either poison or stab him in his sleep. He would not stay celibate. He couldn't become a Catholic priest because of her. All this thought filled his mind as he gradually drifted to sleep.

Jubril POV🎉🎉🎊

There you have it
Lazy favourite types 😁😁
Please don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks for reading..