𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @S203324

Title: Bug Spray

Raphael slammed his bedroom door and groaned as he threw himself onto his bed. He turned onto his back and glared up at the ceiling. He imagined it was Leo's face and began punching the air, letting his anger out.

He hated getting angry, he didn't like yelling at his brothers or seeing the sad look on their faces when he glared at them.

"If they could just understand me." he whispered as he turned back onto his stomach and closed his eyes.

++++++++++

(Y/n) grunted as she leaped from the door handle to a drum set. She looked around and made her way towards a stereo sitting on a makeshift desk. As she stood still, looking around, she came across a figure laying on a bed. She leaned forward to try and see what exactly it was when it suddenly let out a snore and she jumped behind the music player. As she peeked her head out again, she realized the turtle was asleep and she bounced from the desk to the headboard, right above the sleeping turtle.

"What? What is this?" she asked as she nearly banged into a can. She quietly turned it around so she could read it and was horrified to see that it read Bug Spray. She stumbled back and fell onto the bed, right next to the turtle's face.

He suddenly woke up and locked his blurry eyes onto hers. As she stumbled back, he gasped and sat up, reaching for a can of spray. She panicked and closed her eyes, screaming her hardest.

"Wait, bugs don't scream." the giant turtle said in a deep, somehow soothing voice.

"Because maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm not a bug!" she screeched, stomping her foot on the bed. The being laughed and carefully put the can back onto the headboard.

Suddenly, without warning, he leaned his face down to her and stared directly at her. She stood still and stared at him back.

"You're a girl." he finally said, leaning back onto his bed. (Y/n) let out a sigh of relief and sat down also, nodding at his sentence.

"Yeah. I'm a borrower." she said and giggled quietly as his confused expression.

"What's a borrower?" he asked and she grinned and put a hand to her stomach as it growled. Raph, having heard it, told her to stay put and left the room. The girl quickly stood up and looked around. She needed a string and a lid. She quickly found a string on his bed and threw it into her backpack, searching for the lid. She found that on the bottle of the Bug Spray, and swiftly threw that into her bag too.

She had just sat down on the bed when the turtle came back in, quietly closing the door behind him.

"Uh, I wasn't sure what you wanted so..." he set a plate in front of her with a giant piece of pizza on it. She giggled when she saw that he had attempted to cut it into squares.

"Oh, anyways. I'm a borrower. We're tiny people that "borrow" regular things from people. Like a square of sugar for example. It lasts you biggies not even two minutes, but it lasts my entire family a whole week!" she threw her arms out and laughed at his awed expression.

"Well, anyways, I have to go but I'll be sure to come back. And save my pizza." she demanded, staring sadly at the giant slice that was still there. She was full, but to a human it had looked like a regular two bites were taken and barely if even that.

"Oh, okay. Well, be sure to come back. I'll be waiting." Raph said, putting the pizza on top of the stereo on his desk. (Y/n) nodded and jumped down, making her way out of the room.

Raph laid back on his bed and sighed. He suddenly smiled and sat up. He couldn't even remember why he was mad anymore.

"Thank you."

++++++++++

Don't say it. I know. I'm so sorry but I know. This is one of my worst works. I tried but I honestly didn't know where to go with this.

Anyways, keep the requests coming and I'll be sure to get it done!

Request!