Chapter I

I woke up, and opened the curtains, to be shown a beautiful layer of snow covering the ground. I quickly hop out of bed smelling the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon, put on my soft cozy slippers and throw my hair up in a cute, simple messy bun.

I run downstairs seeing my mother setting up the table.

"Hey mom!" I'd say.

"Hey y/n, breakfast is ready" 

"Alright!" I'd quickly go into the kitchen and make a hot french vanilla cappuccino, then go to the table and sit down.

After eating, i head back to my room and brush my teeth and do my basic morning routine, then slide on a sweatshirt and jeans, and partially tie my hair back, i'd also throw on a coat and grab my bag as well.

"Heading out!" I said yelling to my mom eating at the table.

"Ok sweetie drive safe!" She'd yell back.

I get to school and see my boyfriend, Tyler, being covered by all the cheerleaders, stroking his ego by talking about his play last night.

"Oh, it was nothing," he'd boast

The cheerleaders would giggle

"You scored 3 touch downs, how is that nothing?" A cheerleader would say.

Tyler would see me and grin widely.

I'd roll my eyes at him

"Excuse me ladies," he says squeezing through the crowd of cheerleaders.

One of the cheerleaders groaned and mumbled, " What's so good about her, she dresses like a hobo and she's not even a cheerleader."

"And she has weird eyes!" Another would say.

Tyler heard, but didn't do anything.

"Hey plum"

"I told you not to call me that," i'd say sounding disgusted.

"Why not, your eyes are purple and you have a nice as-"  he would stop himself.

I'd glare at him and continue gathering my books and shoving my coat in.

"Look, how about we get some dinner tonight, i'll pay and maybe we could.."

He'd moan playfully.

I'd gasp and slap him on the shoulder playfully, "Tyler!" I say with a giggle.

"I can't." I'd say looking at him with puppy eyes.

"We don't have to do that part, Y/n" He says.

"Its not that, i already have plans with Genevieve. "

"Oh." He says suprised.

"Its her birthday and she wants us to spend some quality time together."

" I-its alright." He says disappointed.

" I'm sorry babe.." i'd gives him a kiss on the nose.

"Its fine, have fun babe" he would walk off.

*sigh* i go.

The bell would ring.