Chapter 3

"Yea~ sure"
He'd blush a little and tell one of his friend to scoot over, but theirs no room.

He'd stutter and say "sit on my lap."

I'd say back "I'm fine i'll just sit on-"
He would interrupt "there's no other room, just sit on my lap."

I would turn red and plop myself on his lap.

My friend would sit next to his friend Jimin i think his name was? They started talking, but i stayed quiet, because A. I was on a hot dudes lap, and B. I was on his Ding dong if you know what i mean.

He'd whisper in my ear, "nice ass."

I quickly stand and up and say "i have to go to the bathroom!"

"Want me to come?" Genny would ask.

"No", i quickly reply "ill go on my own".

Jungkook would bite his lip while i walked away, i don't know if he thought I'd be his hook up for the night, but its NOT happening.

I run into the bathroom breathing really heavy, but while walking in i would hear moaning and groaning and the stalls shaking. The stall was slightly cracked so my perverted self looked through.

It was tyler and one of the cheerleaders.

I would gasp " What the hell tyler..?!"
He'd jump and slowly pull out.

"Y/n-" he says.

But i cut him off in a blink of an eye, "i don't wanna hear it."

I run out of the bathroom back to genny and the boy and snatch my bag.

"I'm leaving." I would say with tears in my eyes.

Genny would grab my hand "What's wrong y/n?!"

I would start crying into her shoulder. I could feel all the boys looking at me, but jungkook looked angry for who hurt me.

I would sob and say "I-Its tyler","H-He cheated."

Then Genny looks concerned and said "with who?"

"Amber i think her name is?" And i'd sob some more.

Genny stood up and saw them leave the bathrooms, she marched over and gave Tyler a kick in the nuts, "Good luck having babies after that one." She would say flicking him on the forehead.

Jungkook grabbed my hand, i didn't try to let go because his grip was strong.

He took me outside, and pinned me on the wall.

"Look Jungkook, I'm not gonna be another one if your dumbass hookups." I say wiping my tears.

"You won't, you hit different than the rest..." His eyes would sparkle.

"Oh.." i say.

"Way different..." he says with a deeper voice.

He hugs me, and that was the actually the most genuine hug I've ever had..
"Why are you being so sweet to me?"
I say "Because you got cheated on tonight", "How about i drive you home." He says with a raspy voice.
"Ok." i blush. He would giggle "Whats so funny!" I pout. "Your f**king adorable." He would grab my cheeks and kiss my forehead. He'd motion with his head that we should go back outside. So he grabbed my shoulders and led me in.

Then gunshots started going off in the club.