Chapter 5

I would let out a soft squeak.

"Ah! I said I didn-" He puts a hand over your mouth," Babygirl how many times do i have to tell you that i don't do shit without consent." He leans in closer, "I just want a better look at your purple eyes." He puts his cold hand on your cheek, you shiver.
He grabs your hand and takes you down to the foyer.

"Hungry?" He says.

"Not really" you say back.

"Want any beverages?"  He offers.

"Nah." You say.

He rolls his eyes and looks down at you, "I'm trying to be polite host and you're not cooperating." You giggle and boop his nose, And sit down at one of the table chairs. He bites his lips and mumbles something under his breath but i don't really understand.

"Surprise me." I'd say with a sexy teasing tone.

He chuckles and bites his cheek, "aiight then." And opens the fridge.

He comes back empty handed then kisses me, then i break the kiss and put my finger on his lip.

He chuckles "Hard to get huh." "Man girls come up with unoriginal ideas."

I bite my lip and roll my eyes at him.

I should really stop playing hard to get, makes me horny.

He gives me cookies and a glass of milk. "Do you have bananas?" I'd say, even though i hate bananas, i just wanna tease him.

"Yea" he says with a intrigued tone, and hands me the banana.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" I say with an eyebrow raised. "Yea sure" He says back. I peel open the banana and shove it down my throat, leaving nothing but the peel. "Voilà!" His eyes get REALLY big and mouth drops, Jimin who was silently drinking milk in the back of the kitchen drops the glass and his mouth is also open.

"ME NEXT!" Jimin shouts.

Jungkook throws the banana peel at him and jimin dodges it.

I giggle " I've been able to do it since i was 6, i don't have a gag reflex.." jungkook chokes on the milk.

"You know, how about we go to bed huh?" He says trying to breathe.

"Yea sure !" I skip over back to his room.

"You seen that?" Jungkook says to jimin, "Hell yea." ,"You better get her before i do."

I'd screech.