Chapter 6

"Ew, What the hell!!" I scream.

Jungkook and jimin falls behind "what's going o-, oh." He sighed "Seriously Suga." He shook his head.

"My virgin eyes.." i mumble.

"Dude you've got to stop using that swing, your scaring people." Jungkook lectured.

The girl who was tied up to the swing screeched. "It looks like your a f**king psycho rapist." Suga untied the girl. "Its kinky.." he looks down. Jimin grabs his arm and leads him out the room.

"Man you are dramatic." He chuckled, "Hey um, Are yo- Are you a virgin?"

I look down and blush. "U-uh no!"

"Its ok if you are." He says, "Well then yes. " I say . He'd laugh , "You never EVER gotten laid?" I look down and blush, "Nope.." he nudges me with his elbow and says "Lets see if i can change that." Then he would wink, turn and leave.

Smooth jungkook.
Real smooth.

(Next day)

I wake up with messy hair and quickly go to brush it, but then... i remember I'm not at my house , all there is here is cologne and shaving cream.

I throw on one of jungkooks clothes "Hope he doesn't mind.."

Your outfit:

Your outfit:

I turn to head out of his bedroom, but jungkook enters while I'm exiting.

"Uh? My clothes?" He says confused
"Its a lil big on you.." he says as well .

"I'll take it off!" I take off my shirt revealing nothing but my breast.
"Holy sh-i forgot i wasn't wearing a-"

"Man 7 a.m and your already making a scene." He says biting his lip "Keep it on its cute." 

" Oh- alrighty" I skip out of the room.

I head down to the foyer, and go to the kitchen "I wonder if I'm gonna leave today.." Jungkook walks in as well.

"Hey um jungkook?" I say looking at him.

"Yea?" He says looking at me.

"Am i gonna go back home today?" I say.

"Will i see you again?" He says.

"Is that some sort of rhetorical question, yes you will." I say back rolling my eyes.

"Well then yea you can go home..", "ill drive you and your friend." He grabs the keys, i quickly snatch my bag and call Genny's name.

"GENNNNNYYY !" I scream.

She comes running down the stairs trying to put back on her pants and shirt.

"C-coming!" She stutters.

"Did you?" I say glaring at her.

"Yea...." she says with a guilty look.

"Ew." I say with disgust.

"Alright ladies." He opens the doors for both of us then takes off to my house.

"Had fun?" He says.

I nod and say "You guys are pretty chill to be gang members." "Yea" genny agrees.

"Cool." He says.

He pulls up at my house "Shit umm... get out quickly!" He says.

I notice 2 cop cars parked in the driveway "Sh*t... I'm dead." I say with fear "My mom's there to!" , " We are f**king dead." Genny says.

Me and genny hop out of the car and Jungkook speeds off like lightning McQueen.

"Damn" i say.

We head inside my house and we see our parents FREAKING out, like we were murdered of something.

"Y/N MCLAIN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" My mom screamed.

"I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK." She says, "GENEVIEVE where on earth have you been?!"

I had peed a little then Genevieve  said "We went to a club last night, then there was a shoot up and they were after a guy we know, and if we had came back , they would've shot up our home so, we spent the night at a guys home."

"And they didn't touch us AT ALL" i add on, then i nudge Genny.

It was a awkward silence for five seconds then my mom sighed and said, "You know what, i don't care what happened, as long as your are ok!" Genny's mom agreed.

"Go get changed" My mom says.

I head to my room, and Genny follows.