Lipstick and parking.

Sarah's P.OV

-A stunning first impression was not the same thing as love at first sight. But surely it was an invitation to consider the matter.-

Ughhh!! Do i have to do this right now?! The pretending and fake smiles and hormone controlled teenagers making out EVERYWHERE. I mean at least have the decency to use the bathrooms! I lazily woke up and did my morning routine, hair and light make-up. I rocked on a bad-ass outfit that screamed 'Sexy but Conserved'. I made my way to my precious baby, my Porsche! I drove off straight to school already knowing the way thanks to the tour i had yesterday. 15 minutes later i saw the big board Northside High School. I saw a parking space that said'Josh only'. Uggh who is he to tell me not to park  here?! So i did what every human would have done, I parked there. I took out my MAC lipstick and scratched out Josh. I entered the school with a bored expression on my face. As predicted there was making out, screaming, hugging and fake tears...i could never understand these kids. After a few minutes of observing the hallway i made my way to the administration office, well I was about to go but was immediately stopped by a booming 'WHO PARKED IN MY PARKING LOT!!' Oops, time to play the innocent girl ( evil smirk)