Oops?

Sarah's POV

Mistakes are made everyday, so you might as well enjoy making them everyday.

I turned around to see a very stunning but angry face. His eyes so green you would swear it's a forest. His jawline so straight like a model on a runway. His hair so messy but perfectly neat. His lips so... 'Who the fuck parked in my parking space!'  .

My drooling was disturbed by an angry shout. 'Me?' I offered, more of a question than a statement. 'Me' I said, now gaining confidence.'Who are you?' He asked, eyes daring and glaring at my blue ones. 'I'm just a girl who doesn't know anything' . 'Do you know who I am?Clearly you do not know anything if you were stupid enough to park in my space. My name was right there you idiot can't you read?!'. Fuck playing innocent this guy needs a piece of me ( in every way ;). 'Firstly the name is Sarah, not stupid or idiot SARAH. Secondly for a grown man i am suprised you don't know who you are, i mean asking the new girl who you are is a bit ridiculous don't you think? Thirdly I saw your name and i scratched it out because NEWS FLASH: YOU ARE NOT SO GREAT!' I said striding towards him. He got closer, dangerously close. 'I do not care what your name is Sarah, i want you and your car out off my space.' Throughout all of this we managed to obtain an audience that was looking at me with eyes full of pity. 'Well than pretty boy, i suggest you get use to me cause I'm here to stay' I say with a smirk on my face.

'What in God's green world is going on here?'  I looked around to see a very angry principal glaring at us. Why are there so many angry faces early in the morning , what is this angry birds? Okay this is it Sarah, time to put your acting skills in use. 'Thank God you came just in time sir,' i said getting closer to him ' I'm just the new girl in school and this is the type of greeting i get? BULLIES? I thought your school was a school of excellence and kindness sir but all i see is a bully!' I say now balling my eyes out on him. 'What are you talking about exactly?' 'Him' i say pointing to Mr Great ' He was threatening me saying that i should just leave and go back to where i came from. Even the crowd can tell you sir' I glared in their direction challenging anyone to object but instead their eyes just met the ground. 'Mr Knight my office Now!'   If looks could kill....i would still be alive cause bitch I'm a die hard. Anyways Mr Great was looking at me as though I killed his favourite pet. 'Why the fuck did you do that?!' 'Oops?'. He left me standing there but not before saying 'You will pay for this' and me being me replied 'Oh how much will it be Mr Knight cause I'm not sure if i have any cash on me'

Sigh* sigh* sigh* I really do deserve an Oscar !