𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
6:20 𝙰.𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
———————————————

𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂———————————————

"BECAUSE WHEN I GET MAD I GET BIG MAD."I yelled to Jhene Aiko flat ironing my hair.

"Shut the fuck up mulan."my mom smacked her lips yelling.

I rolling my eyes I unplug my flat irons putting them back in my basket.

"Ari here hurry your ass up."my mom yells again.

I grab my jacket and bag rushing out the room running down the stairs.

"Have a good day my heart."my mom kissed me on my forehead walking out before me and Ari.

"Where tierah lil ass at?"ari takes a seat on the couch.

"She at her cheer thing they left at like 6."i told her putting on my lips gloss.

"Damn feel bad for her ass."Ari pulled out her hot Cheetos piping some in her mouth.

"So wassup with you and Kenny" she looked down at her phone.

"I don't know I really don't know him like that but he seen cool."I grab my bag off the couch.

Ari grabs her stuff as we walked out the house closing the door behind us.

We got the car both got in the car pulling off "you feeling him?"she asked looking ahead.

"Kinda he seem like the mean type of nigga."I taped my fingers on my phone texting tierah.

"Aww my bestfriend crushing."she hummed smiling.

"Yeah I guess."I smiled in my head thinking bout our FaceTime call last night.

Seeing an incoming FaceTime call from him.

"Here he go now." I answer the phone watching it connect.

"Where you at ma?"he licked his lips in the camara.

"In the car with Ari, we on our way."I smiled at him.

"Fuck school pull up to keese house we chilling today."he saying moving the camera around.

I looked up ari as she turn around driving the way to keese house.

"Ight we on our way g."I hung up putting my phone on her car charger.

"Imma put y'all on today."ari says outta no where.

"Huh."I looked at her confused laughing a little.

"Oh nothing."she hummed pulling up on the curve near the house.

"Here take my picture."ari hands me here phone posing.

I take the picture handing her back the phone walking up the porch.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

15,499 ❤️ 772 💬

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐰

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐤4𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 🤤

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭_𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞

I knock on the door waiting for them to open the door.

"Yooo wassgood Mulan."keese gives me hug moving to the side for me to talk in.

"Wassup y'all."I smiled at then walking in the large living room.

I hoped on the couch sitting next to Kenny taking out my phone going on Instagram liking random post.

"Damn you close as hell."he says moving over to the other end of the couch.

I roll my eyes looking back at my phone getting comfortable.

"We bout to go upstairs real quick y'all need something."keese asked moving his eyes between us.

I shake my head letting them do whatever they plan on doing.

"They mast as fuck."Kenny mumble grabbing the ps4 controller going to to Netflix.

"What you tryna watch g?"he looked over at me . I shrugged my shoulders looking back at my phone.

"Well we bout to watch the scary movie."he puts on the movie snatching my phone out my hand.

"Pay attention."I smack my lips grabbing my phone back.

"Nigga I watched this shit so many times."I say watching him get comfortable moving near me.

"Let me lay on you g."he says laying his lead in my lap getting more comfortable.

"You just did but ok."I put my phone on the  table near me looking up at the tv paying more attention.

I play in his hair watching the movie as I hear lol snores coming from him.

I know he ain't just go to sleep on me ugh.

I looked down at him to see he was sleep with his mouth wide open snoring.

I lay back getting more comfy enjoying the rain outside drifting off the sleep slowly.

———————————————-

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞