𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
9:30 𝙰.𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚂
_________________________________

𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚂_________________________________

"Mom I think I'm grown enough to live on my own."I whined following her in the kitchen.

"You barely be home to have your own damn home."she huffed walking to the fridge grabbing her lunch for work.

"Mom I'm tired of living under you."I cross my arms huffing.

"You my damn child."she yelled packing her bag putting it over her shoulder.

"I'm 18 let my live bruh."i drooped on the living room couch trying to make her listen.

"Only way you can get your own place if ari stay with you."she walked into the livingroom.

"That's what we were playing ."

"I'll talk to you when I get off work."she walked out the house slamming the door.

I need my own house I'm tired of living here I don't see how kel do it nevermind I do the free meals.

I huffed walking back upstairs to my room grabbing my laptop looking for some places, imma move out as soon as possible.

It's been a couple of days since I talked to Kenny or even seen him but I'm not feeling no type of way in know how niggas are.

I picked up my phone as it vibrate seeing ari calling me.

"What she say."she looked nervously in the phone, for a while me and ari been planing on moving in together.

"She said yeah she trust me."I half lie laying my phone on the bed.

"Well I found us a lil stop over on 63 for 800 a mouth a two bedroom."she smiled hard in the camera.

"How it looked?"i wonder that's a cheep as hell.

"Girl it's super nice both our bedrooms big and the living it's nice as hell."

"Yes finally, when can we move in?"I hooped up and down in my bed.

"He said in a on Friday so start packing because you got mad shit g."she laughed.

I jump up getting my pink duffle bag and suit case out my closet putting them on my bed.

"Kenny still ain't talk to you?"she asked looking sad, she was the only one I told what happened.

"Nah but it's cool thought I'm not stressing it."I walk over to my dresser pulling out some clothes folding them.

"Right don't stress over no nigga  that fucks a ducks."

"Yeah because it's hot girl summer so you know a bitch poppin."I rapped along to Megan thee stallion.

"Duh, where you tryna go this summer?"me and ari always go outta state in the summer last year we went to Texas.

"Tryna got to Miami."I twerked while she laughed.

"Issa bet, but imma called you back after I get in the house."we said our goodbyes hanging up.

I continue to pack heading my bedroom door open "da hell you going."kel walked in pushing my clothes.

"Lil nigga I'm outta er."I grabbed my clothes before he sat on them folding them.

"You moving bruh."he smacked his lips.

"Yea to grown to be living in here."I put some of my clothes in my bag.

"What momma say bout this I know she not going for it."

"She was mad at first but she came around so I'm outta er."I laughed walking to my closet getting my jackets out laying them on the bed.

"Damn bruh I'm left here with tierah ass."she rubbed his face frowning.

"Tierah barley here shit."I stuffed my jackets in the suite case, tierah barely be here due to her cheer shit which really cut into her life.

"I know it's bout to be mad boring in here bruh."he layed down on my bed taking up room.

"G momma finna let you get away with a lotta shit be grateful."I laughed folding my shirts.

"Wassup with you and Kenny tho?"he asked making me sigh not really wanting to talk bout it.

"We don't talk I guess."I packed some pants in the bag zipping it up grabbing my mcm bag.

I wasn't really sure on what the issue was now but I'm not gonna chase his ass.

"He ain't talk to me in a couple days so I just let him do him g."I grabbed some of my perfume and body wash stuffing it in the bag.

"But, wasgood with you and ari I seen y'all on the gram."I smirked taking some of my pictures off the walls putting them in my other bag.

"That's my lil yeah we vibin."he smiled looking down at his phone.

"Finally I been wanting y'all to kick it but y'all was on some bs."I laughed getting my book bag packing some more stuff.

"Yeah that's my shorty g."he said proudly, I'm glad keese not in the picture no more he was a lil off.

"Well I'm bout to dip imma see you."he hugged me walking out.

I sighed sitting back on my bed thinking how imma pack all this shit up.

————————————————
This a lil short but enjoy vote and comment I want some feedback

See ya onna flip side.