𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
12:30 𝙰𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚂
____________________________________

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂 12:30 𝙰𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚂____________________________________

I scrolled though Instagram as arianna sleep quit next to me. Me and her had a long talk about what she should do and I just told her be honest keeping a secret like this could ruin a relationship.

After hours of crying she finally went to sleep peacefully deciding what she should tell him I agreed of course because that's my bestfriend Imma always be on her side.

My phone vibrated ass I see Kenny FINALLY FaceTiming me I guess he off his bitch fit.

"Hello."I spoke quietly so ari wouldn't wake us.

"Wassgood."he looked in the camera licking his lips at me.

"Nah g wassgood with you?"I raised my eyebrow seeing if he catches my drift of what I'm talking bout.

"Bro I was just heated you didn't chill wimme."he started rolling up.

"Boy I told you I had to get my hair done my birthday literally tomorrow."I chuckled.

"I know but still I missed your ass lil butt."he called my nickname sighing.

"But damn you bout to be legal tomorrow how it feel?"he laughed lighting up his blunt.

"Good as fuck imma start looking for apartments asap."I was honestly ready to move out my mom house I'm ready to adventure to new beginnings all that white people shit.

"Real shit folks."he take an other pull of his blunt.

"You and keese lucky to have y'all own shit foreal."I lean my head against my hand looking in the screen.

"It's ight when you don't have nobody to cook you."

"You right."I laugh.

After and hour I told Kenny I'll call him later. I later down getting comfortable dozing off finally getting some sleep.

10:30 𝙰.𝙼

I rolled over as the morning sun comes through my blinds "lan get up tierah made breakfast."ari shakes me.

Smacking her hand I lean up letting my feet touch the cold wood floor. I walk to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face getting ready to go downstairs.

I walk down the carpet stairs smelling eggs and bacon. Walking in the kitchen I raise me eyebrow at tierah cooking at the stove.

Now this girl know she don't cook something up "tierah when you start cooking?"I twisted my mouth to the side.

She laughed walking over to me giving me some bacon "dang I can't cook for my family now?" I raised my eyebrow.

Some definitely up only one who cook in this house in momma "Imma figure it out I don't know when you started being so nice."I chew on a slice of bacon still confused as hell.

"Ain't you post to be in school by the way."I picked up my fork eating some of the eggs.

"No I have to go out of town to cheer at 12."she hummed washing the dishes.

I take my plat over to her walking in the livingroom taking a set on the couch next to ari "it's something up with her ass."I tapped my chin.

"I knew it was when her ass said she making food."ari laughed scrolling on her phone.

I grab my phone going to Instagram deciding to post a picture from yesterday.

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 🥵

12,383 ❤️ 272 💬

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞!

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐤4𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 🥴

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦13 𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❤️

After getting tired of reading comments I turn my phone off focusing on the Maury.

"Now she knew that wasn't his baby."ari yelled at the tv making me laugh.

"That baby bright as hell."I smacked on hot Cheetos still looking at the tv.

My phone buzzed as I had an FaceTime from my mom.

"Yes momma?"I answer looking at her face.

"What y'all kids doing?"she looked down at her paperwork she was doing.

"Noting watching tv."I popped some more chips in my mouth smacking.

"All that damn smacking."she huffed making me and ari laugh.

"But momma when you get home we need to talk seriously."I looked down nervously.

I don't know how she gonna take me moving out but she always wished the best or me anyways so I wasn't worried.

"Ight Imma be home in a couple hours."she said hanging up.

____________________________________
This a lil chill chapter Imma update tomorrow twice to keep y'all updated until then see you on the flip side.