𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
8:39 𝙿.𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
—————————————————

"Ahhh."ari stuck her tongue out twerking in our new apartment.

"Finally we got our own space."I walked in the kitchen looking around.

"No kids just us living life."ari walked in wrapping her arm around me smiling.

"Which room you want? It don't matter to me."I shrugged.

"Imma take the one near the bathroom."she walked out the kitchen.

I walked out the kitchen to my room looking around in my closet.

I take out some of my jackets hanging them in the closet. We get our beds tomorrow but we got a couch.

"What time the movers said they bringing our bed."ari yelled from the other rooms.

"At 2 tomorrow."I yell back hanging up the last hanger. I walked out the room going in the living room.

"What you want to eat tonight?"i sit on the couch asking. "I don't know but it really don't matter."

I nod taking out my phone going on live. "Niggas wanna go to the library with you."

"Boys don't like that."ari made a face up her face looking at the comments.

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭_𝐭𝐞 : 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

"Niggas wanna take me to Chanel and then after that they wanna fuck me."I laugh copping saucysantana.

𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐧63 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

"Umm Keyshawn mind you're business please."I put my hand up.

I grab the phone ending the live feeling bored oh the live. "I'm bored as helll."

"Shit me to."she dropped on the looking at her phone.

"I'm ready to get the FUCK ASASP."I yelled.

"AFTER THIS SHIT."

"No but for real what we gonna do?"I leaned over looking at her.

"Bitch yo grab the speaker we finna get lit."

She jumped up dashing down the hall getting speaker. "What you wanna do? Gangster or hood rat."

I grab the speaker connecting it playing freak nasty by Megan thee stallion.

"You got a pass around nigga, he a hot potato."I rapped along twerking.

I grab my phone setting it up going live. " he ain't mine, I just let him eat me out from time to time."

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐤4𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲: 𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 🤣

"You need to get the fuck ASAP." I said responding to his comment.

𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳:🥵

"Hey Meir."I smile looking at his comment. his sister used to do my hair a long time ago.

"Ari hand me then fried bro."

She hands me my fries taking a little out "aye don't do that shit."I snatched my fries putting them back in the box.

She smacked her lips as the song changed to lud foe cuttin up.

I started to get hyped "she said she like my swag I be cuttin up."ari wrapped her arm around me as we danced.

"Slim think Bitch er name ari and she wear green thongs."I remixed the song.

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐚:𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

I looked though At the comment laughing.

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐚: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲?

"We laughing at your goofy ass the fuck."ari laughed falling out making me laugh.

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐚: 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐆

"On foe and em you won't."I continue to laugh at her ugly ass.

"Bitch you ugly as hell."ari pulled up her Instagram showing it on live.

"Leave that hoe alone she not even commenting no more."I look though the comments and ending it.

"Damn a bitch tried."I fell on the couch.

I unlocked my phone seeing Kenny calling me for the first time in a week.

"What you want Kenny."I looked at the phon rolling my eyes. "What you on?"

I smirked "inna house chilling."

"I'm bout to pull up."I nod hanging up going to my messages sharing my location.

Yes a bitch finally getting some dick.
—————————————————
I know it's not much by I'm enjoying my family right now so enjoy see you on the flip side .