Chapter 5

- The next morning -

Aleeya's POV:
I woke up to the sun shining down on my face. A smile appeared on my face when i remembered yesterdays incident. I saw LAUREN FREAKING JAUREGUI! I starts to fangirl.

Well i sat on the bed and saw that mom and dad were still asleep. I went to the other room that's connected to ours and look in there to see my brother's asleep too.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down my PJs and took a quick shower. Got out, wrap a towel around myself. I went out and wore my underwear, black vans shirt, my skinny jeans and my vans shoe. I dried my hair and put my snapbacks on. After im done, mom starts to wake up she says "good morning" and went to the bathroom. Dad starts to wake up follow by Jake then Alex.

After everyone's done getting ready we went downstair for breakfast. I eat pancakes and some bacons. The others ate some pancakes too with scramble eggs.

"Hey guys, what are we doing today?" I asked the others. The rest looked at me and dad says "Well, maybe we can go to the cinema and then we can go shopping." The others agreed and continue eating. I nodded and replied with and "okay."

After breakfast we went up to our rooms since it's too early to go out. We spent a few hours watching tv and play around. I of course went to my brothers room. Dad came to our rooms saying that we're leaving in 10mins time. I was so excited!

10 minutes went by and we're off to the cinema. Mom and dad ask me and my brothers to choose a movies. Me and Jake chose Annabelle but Alex chose TMNT. "Alex, c'mon lets watch a horror movie." I said. "No way Yaya, i'm not gonna watch it." He argued. Jake then says that, "well too bad bro, majority wins." Alex then gives in.

I high five Jake and walk with him to buy the tickets while mom and dad bought popcorns and nachos! After we bought the ticket we went to meet the others. Gave each one of them their ticket and off we went in. I sat in between Alex and Jake. A few minutes later the movies starts.

- Skipped movies -

The movie ended and trust me it was scary. Omg! A lot of people scream in the cinema and of course i did too. We went to the shopping mall and i ask them to go to my favorite shop that is Vans. I went in and bought a few shoes and snapback. After walking around we went to a food court and ate our dinner. After that we went back to the hotel.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N: Hope you guys like it! Will update more sooon!