Chapter 12

Dinah's POV:

So now i know this little cuitie's name is Aleeya. She's so adorable, when i kissed her cheeks she blushed and become a tomato head. Haha! That's super adorable i just can't! I thought to myself. Well, her parents and herself agreed with my planned. I'm so excited, OMG!

I ran towards the girls and look out for Lauren. She's not in the room "guys, where's Lo?" I asked them. "She went out for awhile to get starbucks." Camz said. I nodded and told them that Aleeya and her family agreed with the plan. They all were so excited and can't wait to see the look on Lauren's face.

About a few minutes later, Lauren came in with caramel frappe in her hand. She look so sad and it hurts me and the girls to see her like that. "Lo, are you okay? Why the sad face?" Camz asked. Lauren looked up at us and gave us a sad smile and say "Y..yeah, im okay camz. Just a little tired." She then heads towards the sofa and lay down.

I looked at the others and gave them a worried face. Ally came to me and say "go get them DJ, we wouldn't want them to wait don't we?" I nodded and head back to the other room.

Aleeya's POV:

We waited for about 30-45mins and suddenly the door open and Dinah came in. She say "it's time guys!" I looked at her and give her a nervous smile. She bent down to my height and told me not to worry and all.

I nodded  my head and started to follow her from behind. I held onto both Jake's and Alex's hand. Dinah open the door and step aside to let us in. I saw the girls, they were standing there with a huge smile on their faces. Everyone was there but not Lauren. "hmm, where can Lauren be?" I thought to myself.

Camila came towards me and gave me a hug. Of course i hug her back. Then Ally and Normani did the same. The girls went to my parents and brothers. I sat on the couch awkwardly. Ally and the girls came to me and told me to go surprised Lauren.

I was scared and really nervous about this. I think they realize that i was nervous and they comfort me telling me it was okay. They bring me to back where Lauren was laying on the sofa, covering her face with a blanket. I went to her and start to wake her up but she just pushed me away. I kept on shaking her and she asked me to go away.

I look at the girls and they gave me the thumbs up and asked me to keep on going. I slowly shook her and say "Lauren, wake up please." She slowly pulled down the blanket and looked at me. I gulped scared of what she will say. i smiled at her and her face and eyes lit up. She got up quickly and pulled me in to a hug. "SURPRISE!" the girls shouted. She had a shocked on her face I giggled and hug Lauren back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Hey monkeys! Hmm, i should call you guys my monkeys as in a good way.. I hope you guys like it. I will update it tomorrow! Love you monkeys! xx