Chapter 8

Aleeya's POV:

"Leeya, wake up babygirl." Mom shook me up. I groaned and mummble "5 more minutes moooooooooom.." She kept on shaking me and asking me to wake up. I woke up and sat on the bed me and Alex shared. "Go and get ready, we don't want to be late for the M&G don't we?" My eyes widen and nod my head. OMG!OMG! Can't believe that today is the day for me to meet the girls! i thought to myself.

I went to the bathroom, stripped down my PJs and took a 15 minutes shower. Washed my hair, shampooed and put conditioner. Used my vanilla shampoo and washed it and dry my hair. Wrapped a towel around me and got out. Put on my pantie, my jeans, band shirt and vans shoe. Blow dry my hair and im done. I look in the mirror and just smile to myself.

I went to my brothers room and looks like they're both ready. "Wow guys, this is so magical." I said. They looked at each other and asked "what's so magical?" they looked at me confused. I chuckled and say "well, you guys are so lazy to get up early and and not ready. But today it's just a magical day" i smile. They looked at each other again and chuckled. Jake says "of course we need to be ready cause we're meeting Fifth Harmony... Duh!" I just laugh and say "whatever"

Aftter everyone gets ready, we went out for breakfast. Done with breakfast we went out to the beach for awhile. Watching the scenery how beautiful it is and how the sound of the wave crashed on the beach. "Hey baby sis, let's go play on the sand." Jake and Alex says in unison. I nodded and take off my shoes. We three were walking along the beach and just playing and joking around. I fold my jeans up and dip my feet in the water. "Gosh this is cold." I thought to myself.

Time flies so fast that it's already 2pm. Mom called us back and say we need to get going. "Race you guys there!" i shouted already running towardsmy parents. I look back and so both my brothers running i laugh and quickly run as fast as i can and i win! "I WIN!" I laughed at both of them. Jake starts to attack me with tickles. "JAKEEEEE! S...S...STOP!" I say in laughter. He continues tickling me for 5 more mins and he eventually stop and says "You're just lucky baby sis that you won." I stick my tongue out at him.

We put on our shoes and got up. We walk back to the hotel and wait for a cab. I starts to fangirl already cause im so excited to meet the girls and take pictures with them. I just can't stop smiling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I know i said that will update later yesterday. Im sorry was so busy. But now i think i will update maybe 3 times a day. That if im not busy if im busy i will update twice or once a day. Thank you so much for reading my book! Love you guys so much! xx