Chapter 16

- After Dinner -

Aleeya's POV:

The girls paid for the bills and then we went back to the car. We got back to the tour bus and hangout with the girls for awhile. The girls wanted to watch a movie. They all picked a horror movie. "Oh nooooo.." I thought to myself.

"Leeya, come here." Lauren called me and open her arms wide. I smiled and went to her. She pulled me into her arms and cuddled up with me. "I really feel safe in Lauren's arms." I thought to myself smiling widely.

The movie started and everyone was in place. We're watching 'The Possession'. Everyone was cuddled up to one another. Ally was with Mani, Dinah was with Mila, Me and Lauren, mum with dad and my two brothers.

When it gets to the scary part i was super scared and Lauren pulled me closer to her. She whisper sweet things in my ears. I cuddled even closer to her if that's possible. I nuzzle my face in her neck. "Don't worry baby, i'm here i'll protect you." Lauren whisper in my ear.

"OMG! DID LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI JUST CALLED ME BABY?!" I thought to myself and started to fangirl inside. What i know is after she said that a few minutes later i fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Hey monkyes! I know, i know. I've not been updating for awhile. I'm so so sooooooo sorry! Having a little bit of trouble but don't worry i'll be fine. Okay i know this is short i will try and update it tomorrow since im falling asleep typing this chapter! Love you! xx