Chapt 66 - Like

Reaching back to Wei Ying's room, Lan Zhan immediately pulled Wei Ying to the bed and let out a low grumble. Now that no one was here to look at or touch his Wei Ying, Lan Zhan relaxed a little and hugged Wei Ying tightly.

"Wei Ying, you're mine... you promised not to let others get too close to you." Lan Zhan sulked.

Wei Ying giggled and hugged Lan Zhan back. "Lan Zhan, I'll try not to, alright?"

Lan Zhan reluctantly nodded his head. Wei Ying thought he would be angry at Lan Zhan for some time but an angry and jealous Lan Zhan made him happy. It is how Lan Zhan shows his love.

"Lan Zhan, do you love me?" Wei Ying asked.

"Wei Ying, I love only you." Lan Zhan replied as he got up, staring into Wei Ying's eyes.

"Lan Zhan, I love only you too!" Wei Ying exclaimed, reaching his hands out to give him a kiss.

Lan Zhan reached his hands under Wei Ying's robes. "Lan Zhan, what are you doing?" Wei Ying asked.

"Wei Ying, can we... have... have... sex?" Lan Zhan asked back.

"Of course! Anytime u want!" Wei Ying replied, smirking, then resumed the kiss.

This time, while making love, they kept saying their feelings. How much they love each other, that they only belong to each other, that they are the closest to each other, physically and emotionally.

After going 3 rounds, Wei Ying was exhausted. Lan Zhan decided not to push him too hard, or he would have to wait for 2 days.

Staring at the ceiling with Wei Ying panting in his arms, Lan Zhan asked a question he had been wanting to ask. "Wei Ying, why did you not run away?"

"Hmm, where should I start..." Wei Ying said while thinking.

"Slowly" Lan Zhan said as he gave Wei Ying a forehead kiss.

"Mn, there are quite a few reasons. The marriage was arranged by my parents and I really feel that I owe a lot to the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. In fact, they actually encouraged me to run away with you." Wei Ying said as he interlocked his hands with Lan Zhan.

"But... that's not the biggest reason. Lan Zhan, remember the nightmare I had a few nights before we separated?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying took a deep breath while burying his head in Lan Zhan's shoulders. "Actually... in my nightmare Uncle Jiang, Madam Yu and ShiJie, along with the other disciples all died. Jiang Cheng fell into despair. I helplessly watched everything happen... I couldn't do anything!"

Wei Ying then continued with his eyes tearing up. "I can't... Lan Zhan, it hurts so much to see them like that. For some reason, I felt like it was my fault too.

The dream felt more real than reality. Really! I couldn't leave them behind... If I were to run away with you, I probably wouldn't be able to stay here anymore... then I can't protect them..."

Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying tighter. Feeling Lan Zhan tighten his embrace, Wei Ying smiled. "Lan Zhan, you know? After I left you there, it hurt much more. The only reason why I saw a purpose in living was because I wanted to protect Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

That was the reason I left you after all. I felt that it would be too ridiculous to die without protecting them."

"Wei Ying, I'm here with you" Lan Zhan said as he rubbed Wei Ying's back. Wei Ying smiled. "I know, thank you, Lan Zhan."

"Also... I heard how you took care of me... I'm sorry, I really am. Lan Zhan, I'm really sorry" Wei Ying kept repeating.

Lan Zhan shook his head and whispered "Don't be sorry to me"

Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan tighter and said "Lan Zhan, I love you and i'm grateful to you but I really am sorry. I really didn't want to leave you..."

"Wei Ying, don't ever leave me behind again. I'll always protect you." Lan Zhan said, showering Wei Ying with pecks. Wei Ying smiled and replied "Mn, Lan Zhan, you can't leave me behind either."

Suddenly, Wei Ying giggled. "Why are you giggling?" Lan Zhan asked curiously.

"Actually... I knew my partner would be called WangJi. Just imagine, if the name you told me was WangJi or if I had asked... we would have known earlier!! and wouldn't... wouldn't have to go through this..." Wei Ying started happily but felt a little sad later on.

Lan Zhan flipped Wei Ying and hugged him. When he comforts Wei Ying, he lies down on Wei Ying, which Wei Ying likes. "It's fine, we're together now."

Wei Ying, feeling the weight and warmth of his favourite person pressing down on him, felt comforted. Usually he would have gotten turned on but... this time he was too tired and fell asleep like that.

Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng was talking to Jiang Yanli. "Jie, do you think I can go to Cloud Recesses with Lan Huan earlier?"

Yanli nodded her head "There's still one month before classes start though."

Seeing Jiang Cheng blushing and keeping quiet, Yanli smiled. "A-Cheng, looks like you really like Lan Sect Leader."

"Wh-What?! I... No... I'll head back first, night Jie" Jiang Cheng stuttered and ran away.

Jiang Yanli giggled and walked back to her room. She had noticed when they first started calling each other closely.

She realised Jiang Cheng started blushing often when he's around Lan XiChen and she noticed that Lan XiChen was often looking at Jiang Cheng.

That night Jiang Cheng laid in bed thinking and figured that... he probably... really liked Lan XiChen.

***NOTES***

Soooo i felt that 63 and 64 weren't that good so i updated two more 😁 and...

im very grateful for all the reads and comments. if i don't reply, it's either i didn't read it or (most of the time) don't really know how to respond 😅 but i'm grateful for them !! thank you guys  around 20 more chapters and it'll end 😁❤❤❤