Chapt 69 (2) - 69

Lan Zhan reached out to touch Wei Ying's forehead. It wasn't hot. Lan Zhan then scanned Wei Ying to figure out what was wrong and to his surprise, Wei Ying was squirming around, pressing his legs together.

Removing the blanket and loosening his robes made the cool morning air rush to Wei Ying's body. Lan Zhan blushed at the sight of Wei Ying's cock hardening while Wei Ying panted, calling "Lan Zhan..."

Lan Zhan was relieved that Wei Ying wasn't sick. He pressed a kiss on Wei Ying's lips, then slowly found his way in and rolled his tongue with Wei Ying's. He then used his right hand to play with Wei Ying's erected nipples while using his left hand to caress Wei Ying's thigh.

"Nghhh... Lan Zhan... Mnnn" Wei Ying moaned as precum started dripping from his cock. Lan Zhan was turned on as he wondered what Wei Ying was dreaming about.

Lan Zhan was so engrossed in leaving his marks on Wei Ying's neck and sucking his nipples that he didn't realize Wei Ying's eyes had fluttered open.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying called out sleepily but Lan Zhan thought Wei Ying was still moaning in his dream.

Lan Zhan flinched when Wei Ying placed a hand on Lan Zhan's back and looked up in shock, with a hint of guiltiness at getting caught doing something wrong.

"Lan Zhan, you're excited so early in the morning?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan kept silent, not knowing if he should tell Wei Ying or not. Wei Ying then continued "Er Ge Ge, stop stroking my thighs and touch my cock, please?"

Lan Zhan then reached down and gently wrapped his hand around Wei Ying's cock. Wei Ying "Ngghhh!" in response.

Lan Zhan then kissed Wei Ying's cock and started licking the tip, making Wei Ying moan "Lan Zhan... Ahhh... Mnnn"

Lan Zhan licked the sides of Wei Ying's dick then sucked it. Wei Ying threw his head back as one of his hands gripped the sheets tightly while the other ruffled through Lan Zhan's hair.

Wei Ying flipped Lan Zhan over in the infamous 69 position and took off his pants. Lan Zhan watched as Wei Ying stroked his dick, then sucked it too. He then continued sucking Wei Ying.

"Nghh!" Wei Ying moaned loudly as he came. "Lan Zhan! You shouldn't swallow it!"

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying and pulled him up, caressing his face while saying "Wei Ying, anything about you, all, it's nice"

Wei Ying blushed and hugged Lan Zhan. Then giving Lan Zhan a kiss, he laid back down "Lan Er Ge Ge, you're not done right?"

Lan Zhan's breath hitched as he muttered "Wei Ying...". His fingers reached down and entered Wei Ying's hole, gently yet impatiently thrusting into Wei Ying.