11

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

Oh my god they're so cute, kill me please.

"Heard about all the things you done
And all the walls you've been in
Heard about all the love you lost
It was over before it began
Heard about all the miles you've gone
Just to start again
Heard about all the things you've been through
It sounds like you need a friend, a friend"

Harry

I was talking to Adam he's so nice, he showed me the horse he was gonna ride. He was playing in the match. I love horses, they're so cute. I see Luca looking at me from a distance, 'what is up with him?' I thought. Then he walks while shaking his head. He's nuts.

I bid Adam farewell, and I am on my way to meet Zayn. Zayn makes me feel like I am living in a fairy tale. I want my fairy tale. I wish I could have it. As a hooker, it's impossible for me to find love. Zayn sees me as a toy nothing else. 

I see Zayn and jump in his arms. I look into his hazel eyes and his perfectly sculpted face. There's no imperfection with this man. 'Am I in love?' I thought.

"Hey baby, how are you liking the venue so far." 

"I love it Zee, thank you for taking me here" I peck his lips.

"I am glad baby, I loved taking you here." He holds me close to him. 

"Baby I need to go greet the Chief guest to this venue, you will do good alone right baby." I nod at my knight in shining armor. He gives me a smooch and walks away.

I walk alone in the venue seeing people talking to each other. I felt like someone was following me. I walked outside and saw a beautiful tree. I went up to it to examine it. It's a cherry blossom tree.

I turn around and noticed Luca smirking at me. What is up with this asshole? He walks up to me. I don't give him any attention, he makes me feel uncomfortable.

"How are you liking the venue so far Harry?" He asks me. As a kind human I am, I reply "It's great so far."

"It might be different from your daily routine which involves you bending down for a different guy each night right?"

"Who told you that?" 

"Zayn did princess, mind sucking my cock after the venue is over?" he winks at me. 

'He's disgusting' I thought.

How could Zayn do this. Did I accompany him so that he could humiliate me in front of his friends. I can't believe he did this. I thought he cared.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to do that?"

"I do, but seeing you I just want a taste." He walks closer to me while licking his lips.

"Try to touch me you nasty piece of shit, you will wake up without a dick tomorrow and you need to fuck your girlfriend. So you better keep your distance" I point my fingers at him.

"You look so scrumptious baby, let me have a taste, I would pay you a lot much more than Zayn can." I try to walk away but he pushes me against the tree. I tried to push him away but he's really strong. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you princess." He tries to kiss my neck.

I kneed him in the balls, and I ran. I am on the verge of crying. I need to find Zayn. I am not doing this for Zayn, I don't want the money. I just wanna be respected and loved.

I stood by Zayn the whole event. I didn't talk to him that much. I told him why I became a prostitute for, I know I shouldn't have done that because he doesn't care for me. If he did, he wouldn't talk about my profession to that douche bag Luca. I am just a toy for his pleasure. What can I expect? I am a prostitute.

After the event is over, within fifteen minutes or so we reach the suite. I set down my bags on the table in the living room. I felt Zayn's hands on my hips. I remove his hands from my hips and fake smiles at him.

"Are you alright baby?"

"I am fine" I walk over to the bathroom and slam the door. I know I am dramatic no need to call me out.

 I open the door quickly and asks him, "If you were going to tell everybody I'm a hooker, why didn't you just let me wear my own clothes? You didn't need to buy me new stuff." 

"I am sorry baby, I am guessing Luca came and talked to you."

"Yeah he did."

"Luca has been my best friend since high school and has been my lawyer since the time I stepped into business."

"What does that have to do with anything Zayn, I don't care who the fuck he is. What are you, my pimp now?...You think you can just pass me around to your friends? I'm not your little toy you asshole."

I try to walk into the bathroom again, but Zayn pulls me to him and slams me against the nearby wall. "I hate to point out the obvious, but you are, in fact, a hooker, and you are my employee."

I push him away. I point my fingers at him, "You listen here you self absorbed asshole, it's my life alright. I control my own fucking life. You might have fucked me, but that doesn't mean you could discuss about my profession with everyone who is your damn friend. I thought you cared, you piece of shit. You're the worst customer I have ever met. I regret meeting you.  This is done, I am no longer your employee as you have said. Find someone else, to deal with yourself." My eyes fill with tears.

"I am sorry baby, please don't leave me." He tries to grab my hand, I move away from him.

I take out the money he gave me from my bag and I throw it at his face. "I don't need your nasty money, you keep it to yourself. The clothes I don't need it either. The one I am wearing I will bring it to you tomorrow."

"And by the way, tell Luca to keep his hands to himself and his girlfriend."

"What did he do Harry?"

It's none of your damn business. I am a hooker as you have said so it doesn't matter."

"It is my business baby, please stay. I care for you baby, please stay." I see his eyes tearing up.

"I've never had anyone make me feel as cheap as you did today Zayn."

Zayn retorts, "Somehow I find that very hard to believe."

I went to grab my bag, and when I reach the door I see Zayn sticking his hand out with a thousand dollars.

I look at the money but I don't take it, and I walk out. My eyes fill with tears. I know I am over dramatic but him doing that to me hurt me because I care for him so much. Outside the room, I wait for the elevator, 'why is this so fucking slow?' I thought. I see Zayn walking out and coming towards me.

___

That's it for the chapter, I hope you liked it. This chapter was a hard one to write.

 But anyway, hugs and kisses to every one of you gorgeous people who took the time to read it. I love you.

With love - Kajol.