18

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

Zayn (Time skip to the meeting with Simon)

I am currently in the boardroom sitting at the head of the conference table. Simon and Adam on my right side, Luca on the other. Luca was trying to negotiate the deal of buying Simon's company. 

"I'll agree to the offer of buying my company but I need to make one thing sure." Simon says.

"Go on." 

"I don't care about my business, but I do care about my employees, I don't want them to go jobless. After you take away my company from me. We know your reputation of buying big companies and tearing them apart for your own profit. I don't want my employees to suffer."

"Yes, the employees would be taken care of, let's move on to the next order of our preposition." Luca says in a very businesslike manner.

I interrupt Luca. "Could Luca and Adam leave the room, I want to have a private talk with Simon."

"Why should I leave? You need me to close up this deal Zayn."

"Luca, leave. I know what to do."

Adam and Luca walked out while Luca slammed the door shut out of anger. Sometimes I don't understand him, while having a meeting we should keep our composure. But Luca doesn't like when things don't go his way. 

We drank some coffee and I said "my interest in your company has changed, I don't wanna buy it and tear apart your success. I did that before, but I am a much better person now."

"I can't believe you are doing this, you will go far son." Simon says.

"I do wanna help your company though, it's very vulnerable at the moment. We can make a special business deal with your company so that your company would get more recognition."

Simon puts his hand on my shoulder and says "I am proud of you."

Finally I exit the room and see Adam and Luca standing there. 

"Mr Malik and I made a deal that he would help my company out of it's misery instead of tearing it apart."

Luca looked horrified, and walked away. What the fuck is wrong with him? It's my company, who the hell does he think he is?

I went outside and told the driver that I am going for an walk. I think about Harry, what he said in the morning. He loves me, who could love a person like me? I am not a good person one bit, that's why I said that I can't offer him love. It's something I can't do. I will destroy that angel to bits.

Harry deserves much better than me. I am not as good as he think he is. I know that I satisfy him in bed but that's the only thing I am good at. He's just misunderstood. He doesn't love me. He's confused.

Luca

I am pissed at the moment. I fucking hate Zayn, how could he do this? Him negotiating with Simon is all due to that Harry. He changed him, I am sure of it. I will make sure that Harry would never come near Zayn again. 

He's just a slut that need to be taught a fucking lesson. I have a plan and I am gonna implement it real well. Harry boy you better be careful about what is gonna come to you. 

I need some help with the plan, I know who to call. I take my phone and dial the number of the one and only Giselle Montez. Even though she broke up with Zayn, she still loves him and is obsessed over him. If I tell her about Harry, she would be pissed and she would take her ass to Beverly Hills within a second.

I dial her number in my phone and wait.......

___

Damn, that's it for the chapter. This chapter is a filler, it's not that good but whatever.

Anyway, I love you all gorgeous people. You guys literally make my day. 

Hugs and kisses to all beautiful people .

With love - Kajol.