12

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

"We're running all the red lights down
No way that we can stop, no no
A quarter tank is almost gone,
Pretending we're in love, when it's never enough
I wish we could take it back in time
Before we crossed the line, no now now, baby
We see a storm is closing in
I reach out for your hand."

Zayn

I am not letting him go. I want him. I walk out the door. I see him standing near the elevator. I walk towards him. 

God, he's so beautiful I can't let him go.

"What do you want Zayn?" I see his beautiful green eyes with tears. Did I cause those?

"Pretty boy, you need to let me explain, what I did was a fucking mistake I shouldn't have done that."

The elevator door opens, "please don't go, let me show you how much I care for you baby."

"Okay, why did you tell Luca about me being a hooker?"

"Let me explain. He was interrogating me, he kept asking me questions about us. I told that I met you at dinner. He still didn't believe me, I am guessing it's because of his lawyer instincts. And he kept accusing you of being a spy to Simon so that you could get to know about my business plan and tell it to Simon. I snapped at him and told the truth. I am sorry pretty boy, I really am. Please come back, I would treat you like the princess you are."

He let the elevator door close. I smile at him. "You hurt me Zayn, you really did, how could I trust you?"

"Pretty boy, give me a chance I swear I would do anything to keep you by my side."

"Don't do it again and you better take care of me or else I am leaving."

We walk back into the suite. I take the bag from her and place it on the couch.

"What did Luca do Harry?" 

"He asked for sexual favors Zayn."

"I am gonna teach that son of a bitch a lesson. I thought he was my best friend, how could he? I am sorry, it's because of me. If I didn't tell him he wouldn't have done that. I am really sorry baby."

I grab his face and kiss him all over. I can't let anyone have Harry he's mine. I am gonna ruin Luca's face, I swear on my mama.

"It's okay Zayn, at least you understood now. But you're still a self absorbed asshole, that would take time to change. I am not saying I am better either but I wanna be better. I am gonna leave my current job and I wanna go to San Francisco to pursue music after our whole deal is over Zayn."

"Baby, I am so proud of you. I am gonna give you money for your studies, I know you can succeed you are such a clever boy." I peck his lips. 

"Thank you for believing in me Zayn." I gave him a hug.

We go to our room and change our clothes. Harry looks at me and I look back. I don't understand these butterflies in my tummy whenever I look at his green eyes.

"Let's watch a movie Zayn" I nod at him.

"What do you wanna watch baby?"

"How about the Notebook?"

"That's an overrated movie, but I would watch it because of you" I wink at him. He smiles and shows off his dimples to me.

"Zayn, you put the movie in. I would be back with some coke and popcorn." I nod at him. I watch him sway away. Damn, the way his ass is moving. I get distracted by his curvy figure.