26

'Merry Xmas hoes' *smirks*

VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY CHAPTER, IT'S HIGHLY APPRECIATED...

Harry

Harry

I was smiling beyond a doubt. My cheeks was blushing deep red due to how nice Zayn is treating me today.

Zayn was holding onto my hand tightly and was guiding me towards the beautiful restaurant. Zayn was being so cheesy tonight, with all the gestures and the words he was telling me. I was literally a tomato at this very moment.

It was nice to know that my relationship with Zayn is going well. This was the most happiest I have ever been. I was always considered a slut, never being treated like Zayn has been treating me. Zayn is the only one who had given me a chance, he is the only one that saw me as something more than a prostitute.

 As we reached the restaurant doors, Zayn gave me his classic beautiful smile. I smiled back and looked down because my tummy was tingling from all the sweet gestures he was giving me. Zayn opened the door, and let me inside first. I giggled and whispered a 'thank you' to him as I stepped into the restaurant. 

My eyes widened at the beautiful room in front of me. There was romantic music playing in the background.

The people at the restaurant looked classy and elegant and I suddenly felt insecure. I felt real out of place, and I felt that people were judging me. Zayn assured me everything is fine and I am the most beautiful person at the restaurant.

Zayn removed his coat, and handed it to some waiter. He took my hand into his ones as we were checking in to the restaurant.

A waitress soon came and guided us to our reserved table which was nowhere near the other tables. She opened a door, which lead us to a beautiful and shiny balcony. In the middle of it was a table for two.

 In the middle of it was a table for two