class with draco and storm

I chose the song cause I thought it fit really well with this chapter

Reader POV

As me and Draco walk to class Storm looks at me and it's almost like I could read his thoughts. “Y/N where are we going?” I stop and look at Storm confused. 

“Y/N why is he thrilling?” Draco asks. 

“Hes thrilling? That's not what I heard.” I say to draco.

“Then what did you hear?” He asks looking at me still confused. 

“I could have sworn I heard him ask me where we're going.” I say. 

“That's cause you did. Since your my owner and i'm your guardian dragon we have a special connection that allows us to speak to each other but all others will hear from me is thrilling.” Storm informs me. I tell draco what storm told me.

I look at Storm and say, “were going to flying class.” Storm jumps around excitedly and thrills at me. 

“Looks like someone’s excited.” Draco says. I laugh and go outside to see Madam hooch and walk up to her.

“Madam hooch I just wanted to let you know my dad put me in this class and told me to tell you Storm is allowed to be with me.” I say and she nods telling me to get in line with the other kids. We all mount our brooms and take off into the sky. Storm jumps off my shoulder and flys with me. Storms sees Draco and flies over to him thrilling at him. 

“Want to race buddy?” Draco asks. Storm thrills and they start racing each other and as expected Storm won. Storm comes back over to me and sits on my broom. We continue flying around until class is over. I get off my broom and walk over towards Draco. 

“Did you have fun?” I ask and he nods. I look at his hair and shake your head.

“What is it L/N” he asks looking at my facial expression. 

“Nothing Mr. Malfoy.” I say walking away. I go into the castle and walk to my next period. I walk into lockhart's class and see Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I wave at them and sit in an empty desk. Draco walks in and sits next to me smiling and petting storm. Lockhart walks in and almost has a heart attack after seeing Storm.

“Dear child do not fear i will save you from this beast.” he says 

I put on my best bitch face and say, “I swear to Merlin's beard if you touch him I will kick your fucking ass you stupid son of a bitch. I bet your books aren't even real I bet you erased the wizards memory who did do those things and said you did them. You walked in here and screamed at him your lucky I dont sick him on you and watch you try to fight him off i'm sure Storm would love to attack you.” I say and smile innocently at him.

“That's not true Y/N he wouldn’t do that your just jealous because he did all those cool things on his own.” Hermione says.

“Why would I be jealous of him? He's a coward and a phony if anyone is brave enough to do those things it would be me. I mean look i'm the one who tamed a dragon and claimed it as mine and im what 11 years old.” I say.  Lockhart straightens himself up and looks at me with a look in his eyes that proves what I said is right.

“Detention for you mr. “ He pauses looking at me expecting me to tell him my name.

“Dumbledore.” I say. 

“Ya right now what is your actual name.” he says.

“Alright listen here you little shit I can and will call my father down here and put you in your place. Ask everyone in this room. My name is Y/N Dumbledore. I will not tell you this again.” i say getting pissed. 

“Very well then detention with me tonight.” He says.

“Fine.” I say and lean back in my chair. 

“Anyways, you may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might… provoke them!” he says taking a cloth off of a cage full of cornish pixies.

“Really cornish pixies?” I ask him.

“Freshly caught Cornish pixies!” He says. I start laughing and Storm thrills with me. 

“You do know if you let them out of the cage they will tear everything up right. Pixies are known for their immense strength and tend to grab people by the ears and lift them to show how strong they really are.” I tell him and start laughing again.

“Laugh if you will, Mr. Dumbledore, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters. Let’s see what you make of them, ha! Come on now- round them up, round them up, they’re only pixies!” He says as he opens the cage. Everything turns to pure chaos. 

“Ah! Ahhh! Hey get me down!” 

“Get off of me”

“Stop! Stop hold still!” 

“ Peskipiksi pesternomi!” Lockhart runs off saying “I’ll ask you five to just nip them back in the cage.” He says.

“What do we do now?” Harry asks.

“Immobulus” I say causing the pixies to stop moving. “Storm put them in the cage.” I say walking out raging.