the forbidden forest

I wake early the next morning and get dressed. I put on a green dress shirt, my binder with carms placed on it, black pants with lots of pockets, black hightop vans, a leather jacket, a chain necklace with a lock and a ring with the woods on it.

I walked outside the castle and into the forbidden forest not realizing the full moon was not quiet down yet

I walked outside the castle and into the forbidden forest not realizing the full moon was not quiet down yet. I continue walking and stop at a clearing deep in the woods with a beautiful lake in the middle. I hear a growl behind me and tense up. I don't know any defense spells so I can't defend myself. I turn around and see a rare creature called a werefox behind me. It lunges at me and scratches me a few times, before it bites me. I let out a quiet scream and fell to the floor sobbing. The moon sets completely and the werefox becomes human again. The werefox who is now a boy falls to the floor asleep and I continue to sobb. By the time the boy wakes up half the day has gone by and all I can do is sniffle and lay there motionless so as to not hurt myself. My clothes were torn up along with my binder meaning that my chest was going to be scared. The boy gets dressed before he looks at me and gasps. “No No No No No. What have I done? I'm so sorry.” He says and starts crying. “Dumbledores gonna kill me.” He says. “What year are you in? And what house?” He asks me slowly.

“First and Slytherin you?” I ask him.

“Seventh and Slytherin as well.. I leave at the end of the year.” He says. I look at him and take in his appearance. He has ears and a tail attached to him, fangs, orange eyes, and weasley orange hair. “What's your name kid?” He asks.

“Y/N Dumbledore.” I say and wince. “Can you heal some of these wounds?” I ask bashfully. He nods and starts muttering healing spells and the wounds heal leaving scars and my appearance changes to look like his, with fox ears and a tail growing on me, weasley red hair, freckles, fangs, and my eyes change to. But one of my eyes is orange while the other is grey. A tattoo forms on my upper arm in the shape of a fox. “Thanks, um I never caught your name.” I say.

“Names Red Black

“Names Red Black. I'm cousins with Sirius black, and I know, strange name. ” he says and I look at him wide eyed.

“You mean you're related to my dad. My actual dad?” I ask excitedly.