Detention

I walk into, lockharts room and see Harry sitting in one of the chairs. ‘He's lucky that I don't attack him, he's a phony and a fake. He gave you detention and all you did was tell him your last name and put him in his place. Stupid Ravenclaw.’ Storm says from my shoulder. I hear Harry laugh and Lockhart looks scared that Storm was making noise. 

“Ah yes mr Dumbledoreso nice of you to join us. But I thought I requested you to leave the pet behind.” Lockhart says and I roll my eyes. 

“If you haven't heard I can't go anywhere without him we are bonded. So suck it up and let's get it over with.” I say sitting next to Harry.

~time skip~ 

Me and Harry have been in here for hours. Storm is currently flying around the room and begging to be let out. Lockhart finally speaks after being silent the whole time.

“Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail.” he says and I roll my eyes.

“Yes actually I can, I could be with Snape cleaning cauldrons or with Cagrid in the forbidden forest, taking care of the creatures.” I say to him. 

"Not really." Harry says after me. 

"Fames a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does remember that." Lockhart says and I roll my eyes. 

'Come … come to me.… Let me rip you…. Let me tear you …. Let me kill you .  .'

I zone out after hearing the voice and miss harry and lockhearts conversation.

'I smell blood, let me rip you, let me kill you, kill….' 

As we leave the room Storm pierces on my shoulder and I look at Harry hoping I'm not the only one who can hear this noise. "Tell me you can hear the noise too, tell me I'm not going crazy." I ask. Harry nods his head signaling he heard it as well.

"Harry! Y/N!" Ron shouts.

"Did you hear it" I ask quickly.

"Hear what?" Hermione asks. 

"That voice." Harry says. 

"Voice? What voice?" Ron and Hermione ask confused.

"We heard it first in Lockheart's office, then again. It just," I say and look at Harry.

"It's, moving." he says and we follow the noise. "I think it's going to kill." He says.

"Kill?" Hermione asks and I nod. "Harry, Y/N, wait, don't be so fast." Hermione says and we stop seeing spiders crawling in a line out the window. 

"Strange I've never seen spiders act like that." I say watching them leave I look up zoning out of the conversation and reading what's written on the wall. 'The chamber of secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir beware' it's written in blood. I hear Hermione voice my thoughts and see filch's cat. "Oh no filch's cat." I say as me and Harry walk closer to it. Suddenly people are filling the halls and I see Draco who looks at me then the wall. 

"Enemies of the heir beware. You'll be next, mudblood." He spits out looking at Hermione.

"What's going on there? Go out of my way. Potter? Dumbledore? What do you……. That's Mrs. Norris you murdered my cat." Filch says getting angry. 

"No, no." Me and Harry say at the same time. 

"I'll kill ya, I'll kill ya both!" He says and grabs me by the front of my robe and lifts me off the floor. Storm screeches at him before biting him causing him to drop me. 

"Argus! Argus!" My dad tells and looks at the wall before looking at me. "Everyone will proceed to the dormitory immediately. Everyone except you four." Dad says and I nod at Draco who looks at me signaling I'll be up later. I feel a pain in my chest and realize I've worn my binder for more than 10 hours and it's starting to hurt and getting harder to breathe, I miss a chunk of the conversation going on and start wheezing. 

"We just found them when they said" I hear Hermione say.

"Yes Mrs Granger?" Snape says.

I look up and wheeze out, "that we weren't hungry. We were heading to our common rooms when we found mrs Norris." Everyone looks at me worried and I bbn look at my dad having a silent conversation telling him it's the binder. "Can I leave now dad, I'm pretty sure I'll have a panic attack if I stay here any longer." Albus nods and I run off, but not before hearing him call to me.

"You need to pay more attention to how long you're out and have that on." I run to the common room and find Draco waiting for me. I run past him, not being able to breathe and grab my clothes in a haste. I scramble into the bathroom not being able to get breathes in and take my clothes off as quickly as I can. I finally get to my binder and look at myself as I take it off and notice I am almost a purple color from not being able to breathe. As soon as I It take it off I suck in large amounts of air and pant heavily. 

"Fuck that was a close call. If filch hadn't grabbed me, I wouldn't have panicked and I would have been fine until I came up. I fucking hate this." I say to myself putting on my shirt and sliding down the wall. I hold back tears and realize I don't know where Storm is. I cast a spell to hide my chest and walk out of the bathroom hiding my binder and putting it in a drawer before looking for him. I walk down the stairs and see Storm and Draco sitting on the couch. 

"Hey you ok bud you ran pretty quickly." Draco says to me and I nod. 

"Ya when filched grabbed me it gave me a panic attack." I said to him not entirely lying to him. "Come on let's go to bed I say and drag him and Storm up the stairs. We make it to the room and climb into our beds. "Night Draco, Night Storm." I say and cover up. 

"Night storm. Good night Y/N." Draco says and I drift off to sleep.

Draco P.O.V.

As we walk down the halls to our common rooms I see Y/N, Potter, Weasle and Granger. I look at Y/N then the wall. 

"Enemies of the heir beware. You'll be next, mudblood." I spit out looking at Granger.

"What's going on there? Go out of my way. Potter? Dumbledore? What do you……. That's Mrs. Norris you murdered my cat." Filch says getting angry. 

"No, no." Y/N and Harry say at the same time. 

"I'll kill ya, I'll kill ya both!" He says and grabs Y/N by the front of his robe and lifts him off the floor. Storm screeches at filch before biting him causing him to drop Y/N. 

"Argus! Argus!" Professor Dumbledore yells and looks at the wall before looking at Y/N. "Everyone will proceed to the dormitory immediately. Everyone except you four." Dumbledore says and Y/N nods at me  signaling he will be up later. I go upstairs and change into my pajamas before waiting in the common room for Y/N.

I see him run through the common room and right past me and it looks like he can't breathe. I hear Storm thrill at me and I sit on the couch with Storm on my lap. I talk with him until I see Y/N come down the stairs. "Hey you ok bud you ran pretty quickly." I ask Y/N worried about him and he nods his head. 

"Ya when filched grabbed me it gave me a panic attack." He said pausing to breathe. "Come on let's go to bed." He says dragging me and Storm up the stairs. We make it to the room and climb into our beds. "Night Draco, Night Storm." He says covering up  and I do the same 

"Night storm. Good night Y/N." I say and drift off to sleep.

A/N- hey sorry it's been a while I dont have my computer to use anymore so it took me a while to go through and edit I'm not sure if there is still spelling mistakes or not but hopefully this is good. I'll update as soon as I get the chance. Thanks for being patient.