5. You got me singing love songs

Recap:
- You think I'm a bitch? Honey, I'm the baddest

And right after that you slapped her across the face and she almost fell. When she got up she looked mad

- How dare you? She said trying to throw a punch in your face but you managed to put her down.

Payton came to you and get you off her

- Leave me alone, Payton!

- Come on, you showed her you're stronger now let her go

The principal walked in our class and asked what happened, Avani told her something and since the principal is her aunt, of course I got detention with Payton. I tried to tell her that he was helping but she wouldn't listen. The detention was after classes and I got really mad since that was when my date was supposed to be.

I told Anthony what happened and he told me to be careful and rescheduled our date.
*End of recap*

*at the detention*
- Why would you beat her like that?
- Mind your own fucking business.
- Don't act like this.
- Oh, now you tell me what to do?
- y/n, come on, it hurts me to see you acting like this to me, he said with his eyes getting watery
- You think I am not hurt? I fucking love you Payton and you are dating that girl knowing what she did with other boys and what she did to me.

Payton remained speechless as I realized what I have just said and spoke again

- I'm sorry Payton, I shouldn't have said- Payton cut me off by pressing his lips to mine and I. KISSED. HIM. BACK. I felt my knees getting weaker, butterflies in my stomach and then he pulled away.

- I shouldn't have done that, just pretend it didn't happen. He said trying to hide his face.
- You motherfucker, why the fuck..? I said with tears in my eyes

*Payton's POV*  (that's new😂)
What the fuck am I doing? I love her too, I am just scared that I am not good enough for her. She made me weak, I would never cry in front of anyone, she is so special, I really don't deserve her but I also don't want her to be with anyone else. I really need to go to a party to get my mind off her.

Wait, oh god she is crying, I can't see her like this, it's too much..

- Stop crying y/n!
- No, you made me broken, what the fuck did I do to deserve this?

I couldn't see her like that, it destroys me.

*y/n POV*
Suddenly the bell started ringing and I ran out of detention until I got in my car and drove home. I remember Anthony telling me to go with him at a party tonight, maybe that will help me get him off my mind...

I stopped crying and started getting ready, I did my hair, my makeup and I chose my outfit: